You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Single Game Client

16 comments in this topic

Players
869 posts

So if I'm reading this right I can go and play on the NA server as well as EU and not instead of, is that correct?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,664 posts
14 minutes ago, Maris_Piper said:

I can go and play on the NA server as well as EU and not instead of

with different accounts of course

• Cool 1

Players
869 posts
45 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

with different accounts of course

I assumed that :Smile_great:  Thank's for the info,   I thought of having a go at FTP probably won't last long though :Smile_coin:

[1SKS]
Players
1 post

I have 2 accounts, My main EU account and a NA account but this one is on Steam.

1, Can I put these in the one client now?

2, But I use the same email accout for WG & Steam, How do I get round that one?

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,280 posts
2,062 battles
20 hours ago, farkel1 said:

I have 2 accounts, My main EU account and a NA account but this one is on Steam.

1, Can I put these in the one client now?

2, But I use the same email accout for WG & Steam, How do I get round that one?

1. Yes, you can via the new worldwide client.

2. As the accounts are on different servers, using the same email is no issue. Each server has separate accounts. If there was an issue with it, the system would not allow you to do it. ;)

For the account that is using Steam, if you didn't do that already, just login to our website using the Steam login button and complete your registration to assign an email&password (as I said, can be the same as for your other account,. as long as they are not on the same server)

For NA:

https://na.wargaming.net/personal/

For EU:

https://eu.wargaming.net/personal/

With that completed, you can now use your newly assigned email and password to login to the game center.

Click on the top left and add an account by clicking on "Add account":

image.png

Then make sure to choose the correct server the account is on and login.

image.png

If you want to play on the EU server, you just select your EU account in the top left corner of the game center (like shown in the article) and if you want to play with your NA account on the NA server, you just select that one.

The client will automatically know which server you want to access based on the selected account.

Players
869 posts

I was reallt interested in this hence my earlier questions so I had a go at doing the NA thing yesterday as I've got a few friends from way back over the pond and made a Bollix of it, Then I got an e-mail from WG over VRT giving me the finger, I thought mm :etc_swear: em, I've spent £££££££ building my account on here I'll give WT a go instead, of NA I don't need twice the BS :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1

[U-35]
[U-35]
Beta Tester
50 posts
9,401 battles
5 hours ago, Sehales said:

1. Yes, you can via the new worldwide client.

2. As the accounts are on different servers, using the same email is no issue. Each server has separate accounts. If there was an issue with it, the system would not allow you to do it. ;)

For the account that is using Steam, if you didn't do that already, just login to our website using the Steam login button and complete your registration to assign an email&password (as I said, can be the same as for your other account,. as long as they are not on the same server)

For NA:

https://na.wargaming.net/personal/

For EU:

https://eu.wargaming.net/personal/

With that completed, you can now use your newly assigned email and password to login to the game center.

Click on the top left and add an account by clicking on "Add account":

image.png

Then make sure to choose the correct server the account is on and login.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f33eb831f1471fd4image.png 

If you want to play on the EU server, you just select your EU account in the top left corner of the game center (like shown in the article) and if you want to play with your NA account on the NA server, you just select that one.

The client will automatically know which server you want to access based on the selected account.

Can't create an NA account since I can't use my EU e-mail account on NA, something I missed?  Kindly speaking information on this matter is very confusing...

Players
4 posts
7,151 battles

Hi thanks for this. It will save me a lot of pc space. Will this also include world of tanks as I have that aswell as my main EU and NA accounts for warships

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,280 posts
2,062 battles
23 hours ago, Maris_Piper said:

I was reallt interested in this hence my earlier questions so I had a go at doing the NA thing yesterday as I've got a few friends from way back over the pond and made a Bollix of it, Then I got an e-mail from WG over VRT giving me the finger, I thought mm :etc_swear: em, I've spent £££££££ building my account on here I'll give WT a go instead, of NA I don't need twice the BS :Smile_coin:

I am not quite sure what you mean, but this new feature only means you do not need to download separate clients. The accounts and their progress are not shared and bound to each server. If the shared progress is what you wanted, I am afraid there is no such plan right now.

18 hours ago, Cao_de_Aqua said:

Can't create an NA account since I can't use my EU e-mail account on NA, something I missed?  Kindly speaking information on this matter is very confusing...

The accounts are regional, so there should be no issue with creating a new account on NA with the same email as the one you use for your EU account. If it isn't possible, you might already have an account on the NA server. In that case requesting a password recovery email should allow you to login.

12 hours ago, Exhileratus said:

How about you fix dock+ big black list bug already it's been 2 months+

Please contact support about that. Not sure what you mean with the dock, but for the black list bug, we can manually clean the list. There is nothing else we can do right now.

Players
869 posts
1 hour ago, Sehales said:

If the shared progress is what you wanted, I am afraid there is no such plan right now.

No it wasn't, I was just going to start afresh and play with some old friends I've chalked  a large F on the plan now, we've gone else where ,,,But Thank's. :Smile_honoring:

Players
308 posts
16,422 battles

WG are you planing to give rewords to players in wows like you give in wot ? , if yes I hope that you wont make misstake of giving rewords depending of time being registered in game , because I registerd mid Februari 2018 , I have played 8.426 battles in radom , 4.454 battles in co-op , 1.200 in ranked  + events battles + operations + clan battles , I literally spended over 3.000 hour (ranked ,co-op,random) + maybe 1000h playing event , operation & clan battles ... that is 125-168 days in game ! , I know for a fact that there are a loot of players that play from 2015 and have less battles ... so WG reword commitment  not just existence.

8 k battles.JPG

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,280 posts
2,062 battles
On 11/25/2020 at 5:21 PM, Maris_Piper said:

No it wasn't, I was just going to start afresh and play with some old friends I've chalked  a large F on the plan now, we've gone else where ,,,But Thank's. :Smile_honoring:

There is nothing that prevents you from doing that. So if you want to do that now or anytime later, that is still possible.

22 hours ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

WG are you planing to give rewords to players in wows like you give in wot ? , if yes I hope that you wont make misstake of giving rewords depending of time being registered in game , because I registerd mid Februari 2018 , I have played 8.426 battles in radom , 4.454 battles in co-op , 1.200 in ranked  + events battles + operations + clan battles , I literally spended over 3.000 hour (ranked ,co-op,random) + maybe 1000h playing event , operation & clan battles ... that is 125-168 days in game ! , I know for a fact that there are a loot of players that play from 2015 and have less battles ... so WG reword commitment  not just existence.

8 k battles.JPG

Your post has nothing to do with this thread. Please don't derail threads and create a new thread instead, if you got a different topic.

There are and were all kinds of events and mechanics in the game that reward both commitment and also long-term loyalty. We just had our anniversary event for example and as you know, if you got more time, you also get more from the game in general and from some events than others who might not be able to complete all missions and events.

[BAD-F]
[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
67 posts
6,380 battles

So since the game clients are going to be all the same, I can only assume that WG will give every region the same deals on ships and resources also???