Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
aholewarrior

WG please revert to the old prime time for CB in EU

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
1,717 battles

I was regular for CB but after WG changed the prime time by one hour its become really difficult to participate in CB . Earlier CB used to start at 22:30 my local time now it starts at 23:30 local time which is really difficult for me due to school.

Please change it back WG

PS : The reason I am playing on EU and not on asia is because a lot of my friends play on EU , and i already have invested a lot of time into my EU account and cant restart a new account on asia

[LEEUW]
Players
2,631 posts
10,280 battles

Although i understand, I hope they don't. A lot of people on EU don't like the late hours either. Advantages of the many > advantages of the few. 

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
12,883 battles
1 hour ago, aholewarrior said:

I was regular for CB but after WG changed the prime time by one hour its become really difficult to participate in CB . Earlier CB used to start at 22:30 my local time now it starts at 23:30 local time which is really difficult for me due to school.

Please change it back WG

PS : The reason I am playing on EU and not on asia is because a lot of my friends play on EU , and i already have invested a lot of time into my EU account and cant restart a new account on asia

WG adjusted the time as most of EU went from CEST to CET end of October. So you want all others to use less comfortable time? I do prefer 19-23 CET far over 18-22 CET, so I understand your point, but I disagree. 

Sign in to follow this