Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GulvkluderGuld

I dont think this is how the TK system is supposed to work?

8 comments in this topic

Players
3,093 posts
17,537 battles

"For observance of the rules of the game, your diciplinary penalty was lifted".

Thank you WG, so I guess you dont mind how i went and torped my friendly Mushi by accident?:Smile_unsure:

It's true btw, I'm no longer pink while back in port:cat_cool:

image.thumb.png.c3530cccc9ab574a1f02271e1f2cc54c.png

[MORIA]
Players
7,705 posts
38,296 battles

Meanwhile my friend bumped into somebody for about a minute (they tried unbump but it took a bit of time) and my friend got pink (he didn't fire his guns or anything) so yeah sometimes it's broken. I think Flambass had similar situation. 

[SHAFT]
Players
11,099 posts
9,497 battles

I guess its the amount of damage maybe? Alltho ive accidently killed people with like 100 HP and gotten pink so... hard to say.

But it would make sense thats its about damage, because back in the days, when you were pink and rammed someone even only for a moment, the penalty didnt get lifted.

[MORIA]
Players
7,705 posts
38,296 battles
3 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

I guess its the amount of damage maybe? Alltho ive accidently killed people with like 100 HP and gotten pink so... hard to say

Once I was left on 5hp and my team was winning while I went to ram the afk. The afk killed me from ramming and he got pink. It was a year ago or so. 

Totally.

Worth.

It.

:cap_haloween:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

Players
3,093 posts
17,537 battles
12 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

I guess its the amount of damage maybe? Alltho ive accidently killed people with like 100 HP and gotten pink so... hard to say.

But it would make sense thats its about damage, because back in the days, when you were pink and rammed someone even only for a moment, the penalty didnt get lifted.

It was a shiratsuyu torp. But only 3-400 hp dmg to the mush, the rest got reflected back on me.

Looks to me like you can TK as much as you like in the final game before losing pink status exploit? except you die from reflected dmg :cap_book:

Beta Tester
1,726 posts
18,026 battles
Vor 16 Stunden, GulvkluderGuld sagte:

It was a shiratsuyu torp. But only 3-400 hp dmg to the mush, the rest got reflected back on me.

Looks to me like you can TK as much as you like in the final game before losing pink status exploit? except you die from reflected dmg :cap_book:

Maybe it is still damage dependent, ie. the TK damage is set into relation with the regular damage you did. In your example the system might have identified your team damage as the accident it hopefully was.

• Cool 1

[KAKE]
Players
2,729 posts
6,701 battles
17 hours ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

"For observance of the rules of the game, your diciplinary penalty was lifted".

Thank you WG, so I guess you dont mind how i went and torped my friendly Mushi by accident?:Smile_unsure:

It's true btw, I'm no longer pink while back in port:cat_cool:

I've had something similar happen before, but IIRC it was connected to me still being "in" other matches (i.e. I'd been destroyed and left to port) while the match in which I did team damage was going on.

Players
3,093 posts
17,537 battles
3 hours ago, Uglesett said:

I've had something similar happen before, but IIRC it was connected to me still being "in" other matches (i.e. I'd been destroyed and left to port) while the match in which I did team damage was going on.

thx but nope, wasn't that =)

Sign in to follow this