Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kenny_Gee

Matchmaking not balanced

12 comments in this topic

[ELEC]
Players
4 posts

I'm sick and tired of my t8 ships being put in t9 and t10 battles, I expect it occasionally buy not 70% of the time, so I will quit out of any more T9 or t10 battles next time it puts me in them unless the system get rebalanced, t8's should get priority to be matched with T8's it seems they are used to fill out the numbers in T9-and T10 Battles because those games are short of numbers because the ships are to expensive to play. Make them cheaper then T8 players wouldn't get stuck in battles they can't really compete in or be one shotted

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[IDDQD]
[IDDQD]
Players
394 posts
11,620 battles
Před 9 minutami Kenny_Gee řekl/a:

I will quit out of any more T9 or t10 battles next time it puts me in them

Please do not.

You should never quit the battle and let your teammates fight alone.

BTW.

Shooting higher tiers  earn you more xp.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
28,086 posts
14,885 battles
5 minutes ago, Kenny_Gee said:

I'm sick and tired of my t8 ships being put in t9 and t10 battles, I expect it occasionally buy not 70% of the time, so I will quit out of any more T9 or t10 battles next time it puts me in them unless the system get rebalanced, t8's should get priority to be matched with T8's it seems they are used to fill out the numbers in T9-and T10 Battles because those games are short of numbers because the ships are to expensive to play. Make them cheaper then T8 players wouldn't get stuck in battles they can't really compete in or be one shotted

Teams are balanced when both teams have ships of similar Tier.

That is the case.

Choose your engagments. When you do not know how, maybe you went too quickly for Tier VIII.

Tier IX and X are the most played Tiers in the game, which IS the reason Tier VIII gets so often matched with them. If less people rushed like maniacs up the Tiers and bad play would be punished, then we would see less players in high Tier.

The way it is right now, failing at high Tier is too cheap.

Hint: Leaving battles too often will get you stuck in CoOp for some time. And when you annoy your teammates too much, it even can result in a ban. I suggest to just go back to Tier V. I assume you can handle that Tier, otherwise you would not have progressed further.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,651 posts
43,925 battles
14 minutes ago, Kenny_Gee said:

When you play enough gamess, 20 I think on that tier MM will adjust

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
5,208 posts
21,377 battles
2 hours ago, Captain_Newman said:

Sounded more like a solo violin to me?

but like a really, really, REALLY small one...

2 hours ago, Gnirf said:

When you play enough gamess, 20 I think on that tier MM will adjust

Uhm... in my personal experience it seems to have to be read as "when you 20 battles in the same ship IN A ROW" it will adjust. When You a different ship inbetween that row is broken and MM just go on to f*ck you up..

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Players
642 posts
14,701 battles
4 hours ago, Kenny_Gee said:

Yes MM can be a pain, has been since ALPHA. With that said please do not leave the battle and leave your team high and dry. Yes I know you feel it is unfair but if you are not challenged you will never improve. I can not tell you how many times I have been a t8 in a t10 battle and ended up being top of the Base xp and or gotten a kraken. Being an 8 in a world of 10's sucks, however you get more xp per damage due to tier difference and also more fxp and credits.

It is a harder challenge but one you should not shy away from. Also if you do abandon battle it tends to punish you for it so consider that.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,183 posts
11,250 battles

Please use the sticky MM thread! 

This one is locked. 

PS: encouraging rule breaking behaviour (leaving battle while you are alive for example) is a violation of forum rules. Please remember!