Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VoodooChilly

WoWs replays

6 comments in this topic

Question

[OCONT]
Players
60 posts

Have been unable to find any replays since [20201006_100538_] also checked WOWs GC in C drive and there are no replays since last update 

Why ??? what has happened 

5 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,704 posts
14,191 battles
22 minutes ago, rnat said:

Pretty sure the replays are only sorted by patch if you enable a corresponding mod. (or possibly run the steam-version, I can't comment since I run the normal WGC-client)

You are correct, this is actually a mod feature...

However, I still recommend checking that replays are, infact, enabled. The FAQ at https://replayswows.com/ has instructions to check manually.

• Cool 1

1,704 posts
14,191 battles
4 hours ago, VoodooChilly said:

Have been unable to find any replays since [20201006_100538_] also checked WOWs GC in C drive and there are no replays since last update 

Why ??? what has happened 

You should probably confirm your replays are currently enabled.

Replays should be stored in subfolders of the Replays folder named after each patch.

[AAO]
Players
1,596 posts
21,235 battles
8 hours ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Replays should be stored in subfolders of the Replays folder named after each patch.

Pretty sure the replays are only sorted by patch if you enable a corresponding mod. (or possibly run the steam-version, I can't comment since I run the normal WGC-client)

[OCONT]
Players
60 posts

I have checked and this is the last game saved (20201105_121129_PBSD108-) and I play at least 20 game every day for the last 5 years  so what is happening have asked other players and their having the same problem 

1,704 posts
14,191 battles
7 hours ago, VoodooChilly said:

I have checked and this is the last game saved (20201105_121129_PBSD108-) and I play at least 20 game every day for the last 5 years  so what is happening have asked other players and their having the same problem 

But are your replays actually enabled? Over the years replays have changed including a limit of only 30 games stored at one time.

Sign in to follow this