AnFionn

(Please Close) Looking for casual clan

7 comments in this topic

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
31 posts
1,801 battles

Hey guys,

Could somebody recommend me a somewhat bigger, player-friendly, casual clan, where microphone is not obligatory? I know this is not the best way to play in a clan, but in the past I realized, that I can't concentrate on the game and my division mate's speech at once. I can gladly join 'silent' divisions or even clan battles.

Thanks in advance!  

[-5D-]
[-5D-]
Players
18 posts
1,026 battles

As long as your willing to be in a voice channel and ~listen~ to what people are telling you to do in a clan battles shouldn't be a problem finding a clan. When I div up I like to keep comms to a minimum for same reason you state.

[MORIA]
Players
7,706 posts
38,404 battles

Silent CB is really ineffective. Tried once when I had headset issues in discord. PvP divs can be ok. On CB the better and faster communication = more likely to win. 

[RBNT]
Players
70 posts

Hello AnFionn! RBNT would like to see you in the clan!

Rabbit Nest is looking for both experienced and new players to join its ranks. We are friendly sociable guild looking for players to take part in Clan Battles nad although we want to win as many as possible, our ultimate aim is to have fun.If you are looking for a calm and friendly clan enironment, i believe we are a perfect fit for you! If you would like to joinjust drop a message. We use Discord and we have a great community full of friendly people and daily Random divisions as well and we are growing steadily everyday! So here are some rules about our clan:

-Use of Discord is important, we do NOT require to join the voice channel(For Now) But we prefer who can join them as well, We need people that can sociable in discord with the rest of the clan!(Joining server is mandatory so we can understand what kind of player we are having in our clan!)

-At least having 2 Tier6 ships

-If you are a person trying so hard and being frustrated and being toxic to your team mates then just don't bother since our aim is to create the friendliest clan in the community

-We have veterans in our team each more than 2K+ games that can help you improve and teach some mechanics to you, so we are looking people that eager to learn and improve themselves

-If you are a Veteran yourself, we need patient people that can help new players and play with them as well as we grow bigger and keeping it friendly

-We do NOT look for winrate or anything.

-We have level 2 Coal upgrade and level 1 Steel Port Upgrade along with the other casual ones. 

DM ME HERE OR YOU CAN SEND A DM ON DISCORD AS WELL "RabbitOnAir#1096"

[GF-NL]
[GF-NL]
Players
45 posts
4,078 battles

We are  a casual clan mixed dutch/international:

Dutch casual clan (also speaking English), Gaming for Fun – NL [GF-NL], is always looking for new members.

*)We spelen voor de lol, en met respect voor teamleden en tegenstanders.

*)Het is leuk als je mee kunt doen met Division / Clan wars, maar niets moet.

*)We begrijpen het als je weinig tijd hebt om te spelen, maar zorg dat je in ieder geval éénmaal in 30 dagen aanwezig bent, of een boodschap achterlaat waarom dat niet gaat.

*)We play for fun, and with respect for team members and opponents.

*)It's nice if you can join Division / Clan wars, but nothing mandatory.

*)We understand it if you don’t have a lot of time to play, but log in at least once in 30 days, or leave a message why you won’t be able.

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
31 posts
1,801 battles

Hey guys,

Thank you for the replies and the invites! I think I've found the clan I was looking for.

Good luck and have fun in game!

• Cool 1