Sign in to follow this  
Inflated_Rubber_Duck

Do not understand what happend

8 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
735 battles

Hello captains,

what i can`t understand is the following: i bought the premium ship ARP Haruna. In my point of view i totally understood the game mechanics or the role of each ship type in the game. So when i started to play with the ARP Haruna the first 10 out of 10 games always was a defeat. After 20 games my WR with this ship is about 38%. I would expect a WR around 50-51% but 38%?? So my frustration of buying this ship is very high. Did anyone here in the forum had or has equal expirience maybe with the same ship or other ship types? Is this "significant WR drop off or a readjustment that the matchmaker does or simply misfortune? or what was your longest losing streak?  

Thanx for your feedback in advance.   

[MORIA]
Players
7,691 posts
38,236 battles
31 minutes ago, domen3 said:

It happens.

cr3g8w3w.jpg

(This one isn't from me btw)

Damn. Me after 4-5th loss in a row -> close the game. 

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
91 posts
5,425 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, ColonelPete sagte:
  • ARP Harunas generally perform better than normal Kongos as they are more often sailed by veterans

image.thumb.png.1978295b66d2027f6c6f8334aa823a8d.png

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/20201121/eu_2month/average_ship_u.html

It is most certainly true that the average stats of ARP Haruna are higher than those of Kongo and that this would mean a worse PR with similar stats.

But as far as I'm aware the MM doesn't account for either a ship's nor a player's stats when building matches, but solely for the classes and tiers of the respective ships. Or is that wrong?

[SM0KE]
Players
6,145 posts
14,630 battles
19 hours ago, Inflated_Rubber_Duck said:

what was your longest losing streak?

In randoms, mine is somewhere in low double figures I think; for example, I remember having an entirely torrid time doing part of the LU grind in YY...

Sign in to follow this