You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
burakss

Santa box

26 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
7,068 posts
7 minutes ago, burakss said:

What do you think 2021 santa boxes will give

image.png.88ad2560e62f783771a91b45959c689b.png

Same as all previous ones

[F_M_B]
Beta Tester
1,045 posts
6,250 battles

They will give ...

• a lot of money for WG
  • a lot of signals and camos for the players

Same as always

• Cool 7
  • Funny 3

Players
880 posts

What do I think Santa Boxes will give me, well if you have to do the Gambling thing they'll give me Jack S because I won't have any. I j can't see me getting involved in it all I'm just not impressed with anything on offer this year WG's campaign to make Soviet BB's have the fastest reload continues looking at Hizen so :etc_swear: it.

Players
2,081 posts
16,277 battles

Santa boxes can drop camos, flags, various resources, and ships (lowest chance but it definitely happens).

The bigger the box, the better chance of good drops (ships). Personally I’ve dropped a lot of ships including a bunch of rares from the mega boxes, and I’ve never had a ship drop from the smallest santa gift.

• Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,817 battles
12 hours ago, burakss said:

What do you think 2021 santa boxes will give

image.png.88ad2560e62f783771a91b45959c689b.png

mmmmmm we have the 2020 ones first.....

• Funny 3

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,817 battles
7 hours ago, Captain_Newman said:

Santa boxes can drop camos, flags, various resources, and ships (lowest chance but it definitely happens).

The bigger the box, the better chance of good drops (ships). Personally I’ve dropped a lot of ships including a bunch of rares from the mega boxes, and I’ve never had a ship drop from the smallest santa gift.

From experience the ship drop chance is pretty high

Players
2,081 posts
16,277 battles
49 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

From experience the ship drop chance is pretty high

It is. It is still lower than the other drop types, which is what I wrote, so I'm unsure what your point is.

Players
672 posts
14,738 battles

The santa boxes will be the same as the year before with a minor adjustment.

The drop rates will be lowered.

WG has never and will never post drop rates, to do so would be problematic. This has lead to people observing and posting their drop results on Reddit. Some have tried to collate this information every year and is by no means 100%  accurate but it has shown a decrease in ship drops every year. 

Fact is WG sells Tiered Loot crates with each having a better chance at a premium ship. Problem with this concept is without know the base value of the drop rate it makes the claims of increased drop rate suspect. Lets say the base value is 1% and then the next tier is 1.25% and so on.  The value difference wont make much of a difference but it would still make their claims true about increased drop rate.

WG will always do what it thinks will earn them the most money. Loot crate manipulations has worked in the past, and considering all this pandemic lock down going on, it makes sense they will continue to do so.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,195 posts
14,697 battles
2 hours ago, The_Chiv said:

The drop rates will be lowered.

I'm not sure they will be (when word got out, sales might well drop), but I'll be quite surprised if the relative odds aren't tweaked between the two larger sizes; we all 'know' that the middle-sized boxes give the best return on spend, so it would be logical for WG to do something to try and encourage more purchases of the largest size...

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,817 battles
4 hours ago, Captain_Newman said:

It is. It is still lower than the other drop types, which is what I wrote, so I'm unsure what your point is.

just saying Xmas box ship  drop rate is pretty high much higher than other boxes at Xmas WG is pretty generous 

[MORIA]
Players
7,706 posts
38,366 battles

I don't know if I'm missing any premium available right now, so this year I'll buy a bit less of them. Just to have signals for regrinds (yeah I've done a lot of that but never too much) and some extra coal or dubs (WG plz no premium time I have 901 days now!!) .

Last year i was hoping for Benham and Yudachi and I got also those ships that I didn't have (Viribus, Lazo, Hill and Yahagi). 

Players
3,962 posts
5,282 battles
16 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

How did you get this?

Check your email inbox. I dont know how to get it but thats the place where to look for it.

[JRM]
Players
7,068 posts

That only goes to non-spenders and non-frequent spenders to get them to start well spending (more) all of us buying stuff at least semi regurarly get shafted... :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 3