Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FizzlePopBerryTwist

Scharnhost B - thanks wg

22 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
38 posts

Thanks for the babe, wargaming! Its awfully sexy and i think i run a 2ndary built on it :)

BRAWLHALLA!

The next thing i do is get my 5wins and earn those 2500dubs from the crate mission^^ 

shot-20_11.20_19_50.43-0846.thumb.jpg.726af77aa91fb37565ca4c5230a3b433.jpgshot-20_11.20_19_50.55-0640.thumb.jpg.4cbebb626b37e736d3a68d04ae65b3b4.jpgshot-20_11.20_19_48.47-0044.thumb.jpg.f6ca815df45e16ae5fbd1eaf5bc06c9c.jpg

Players
2,211 posts
4,794 battles
3 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Do you have the Scharnhorst?

Oh no.

WG're not back to THAT old trick again, are they?:Smile_teethhappy:

[4_0_4]
Players
7,805 posts
14,340 battles
1 hour ago, LOZFFVII said:

Oh no.

WG're not back to THAT old trick again, are they?:Smile_teethhappy:

I wouldn't consider it a trick, it's more of a nod if you already own the original version.

I doubt anyone would buy the original just because they pulled a B ship from a container for a lousy 2500 dubloons.

• Cool 1

Players
2,211 posts
4,794 battles
3 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

It is not a Trick...

2 hours ago, Zemeritt said:

I wouldn't consider it a trick, it's more of a nod if you already own the original version.

I doubt anyone would buy the original just because they pulled a B ship from a container for a lousy 2500 dubloons.

It's still pretty sh*tty to give a mission for a different ship after the player just got a basically identical ship.

It's on the low end of anti-consumer practices that WG engages in, but it's still consumer unfriendly.

Hell, the mere fact that they are selling skins in lootboxes but labelled as separate ships in itself is total bullplop, the p*ss take of a mission is just the cherry on top.

Still glad I quit the game ten months ago.

• Cool 1

[4_0_4]
Players
7,805 posts
14,340 battles
37 minutes ago, S_h_i_v_a said:

I got the Black Graf Z, and the wins don't work for the dobloons.

Because you need the regular Graf Z for that.

Players
2,211 posts
4,794 battles
7 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

So you would prefer that people do not get compensation when they get a ship a second time?

I would prefer that WG didn't release the exact same ship a second time.:cap_like:

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,263 posts
14,932 battles
8 minutes ago, LOZFFVII said:

I would prefer that WG didn't release the exact same ship a second time.:cap_like:

The people buying them disagree.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
125 posts
3,317 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

I can understand this stance as well as that of the other person regarding releasing the same ship but just with a differing camo.

I recently got prime to get the Black Friday reward crate and found it disappointing to be stuck with a mission I cannot do but having spoken to people from what I understand WG put this mission in place as a way to compensate and make it better for those who already have that ship in its default form. Personally, I think it would make more sense for you to get the B (Black) part of the ship as a perma camo, you can then choose to equip it and if you don't have the default ship then it gives you that too in the process as an added bonus. If you do have the ship already then maybe some flags or single-use camos as extra to top up the value lost from already having the ship.

I get that perma camos in their own right are not considered as special but essentially the only difference between the Scharnhorst and its B counterpart is just the colour over the model.

• Cool 1

Players
2,211 posts
4,794 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

The people buying them have more money than sense.:Smile_trollface:

[CATS]
Players
28,263 posts
14,932 battles
10 minutes ago, LOZFFVII said:

The people buying them have more money than sense.:Smile_trollface:

Some of them would probably disagree, especially when you consider the black ships to be usually significantly cheaper than the normal version.

Players
2,211 posts
4,794 battles
36 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Some of them would probably disagree, especially when you consider the black ships to be usually significantly cheaper than the normal version.

Except that you have to gamble for them.

It's actually entirely possible to spend MORE than what it costs just to get the normal version.

Which is anti-consumer practice.

As I stated above:

16 hours ago, LOZFFVII said:

Hell, the mere fact that they are selling skins in lootboxes but labelled as separate ships in itself is total bullplop, the p*ss take of a mission is just the cherry on top.

Helps if you put your glasses on, old man.:Smile_trollface:

Players
2,211 posts
4,794 battles
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Some of them could be bought directly.

Where?

I just scanned the store and can't find any Black Friday ships for sale.:Smile_teethhappy:

Kindly site your sources, don't just type your usual 1-sentence replies, please.:cap_old:

[CATS]
Players
28,263 posts
14,932 battles
49 minutes ago, LOZFFVII said:

Where?

I just scanned the store and can't find any Black Friday ships for sale.:Smile_teethhappy:

Kindly site your sources, don't just type your usual 1-sentence replies, please.:cap_old:

No surprise since we do not have black friday yet.

And was talking about past events.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/black-friday-2019/

[CATS]
Players
28,263 posts
14,932 battles
6 minutes ago, LOZFFVII said:

Funny how that page does not actually show the prices, huh?:cap_hmm::Smile_teethhappy:

Not funny, just the result of prices being displayed elsewhere.

But it does not really matter, as we were talking about directly buying these ships.

Players
2,211 posts
4,794 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

But it does not really matter, as we were talking about directly buying these ships.

Fine, fine, you have me there.

I'm man enough to know when I'm beat.:cap_like:

You didn't, however, prove this:

On 11/21/2020 at 6:14 PM, ColonelPete said:

[...]especially when you consider the black ships to be usually significantly cheaper than the normal version.

:Smile_Default:

[CATS]
Players
28,263 posts
14,932 battles
16 minutes ago, LOZFFVII said:

You didn't, however, prove this:

No need. But feel free to ask somebody else, when you do not believe me or wait for next week.

Sign in to follow this