Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armchair Admirals: Pearl Harbor - Guest Starring Indy and Spartacus!

8 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Players
468 posts
4,284 battles

if we miss the live stream is there going to be a youtube replay of the stream? tnx

[4_0_4]
Players
7,810 posts
14,340 battles

Nice. Guess this is part of the cooperation with the WW2 channel?

Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles

"What if" question for Drach, really: "given Japanese naval capabilities of assembling a strike force and the logistical force to support it what would a maximum effort assault have looked like compared to the attack that was actually executed?"

And: "were the second wave pilots adequately debriefed on their return and how did the post-strike intelligence factor into the command decision to not launch additional strikes?"

Btw, for anyone interested there is an excellent YT video on the Japanese attack by Montemayor. Drachinifel has just finished two recent videos on the Pearl Harbour salvage operation.

Edit: I have submitted these questions on the form provided, but will leave them here anyway as I can't delete the post.

Edited by DanSilverwing
Didn't realise questions should be submitted via a form linked in the Article
  • Cool 2

Players
885 posts
21 hours ago, DanSilverwing said:

tw, for anyone interested there is an excellent YT video on the Japanese attack by Montemayor. Drachinifel has just finished two recent videos on the Pearl Harbour salvage operation.

I agree,  I've watched Drach's channel since his Dreadnought Video, Highly Recommended and not afraid to tell it like it is, Just don't ask him Admiral Beatty questions :Smile_izmena:

Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles
1 hour ago, Maris_Piper said:

I agree,  I've watched Drach's channel since his Dreadnought Video, Highly Recommended and not afraid to tell it like it is, Just don't ask him Admiral Beatty questions :Smile_izmena:

Hey, do you know what day it is?

It's Drydock day, that's what. You just reminded me.

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,355 posts
3,879 battles
On 11/20/2020 at 9:26 PM, Wulf_Ace said:

if we miss the live stream is there going to be a youtube replay of the stream? tnx

Yes absolutely, all of our streams can be viewed as videos both on YouTube and our Twitch channel :)

On 11/21/2020 at 2:47 PM, DanSilverwing said:

"What if" question for Drach, really: "given Japanese naval capabilities of assembling a strike force and the logistical force to support it what would a maximum effort assault have looked like compared to the attack that was actually executed?"

And: "were the second wave pilots adequately debriefed on their return and how did the post-strike intelligence factor into the command decision to not launch additional strikes?"

Btw, for anyone interested there is an excellent YT video on the Japanese attack by Montemayor. Drachinifel has just finished two recent videos on the Pearl Harbour salvage operation.

Edit: I have submitted these questions on the form provided, but will leave them here anyway as I can't delete the post.

Good questions, I', sure we can discuss them!

Sign in to follow this