You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
bakmaita

Delays when firing guns - DC's

7 comments in this topic

[NMA]
Players
79 posts
4,283 battles

I know some users been reporting the same on forums, been asking around before matches, a lot of people say they don't get this problem, good bunch say they do.
Is it routing issues? Something to do with last patches?
I get those like 2/5 matches, game has became pretty much unplayable for me.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,396 posts
10,923 battles

I am glad to receive new kind of bugs noone mentioned before!

Airplanes actually teleporting within the game!

I see the planes fly in my AA range both on screen and on map. I hear AA shooting. Then the planes both ingame and on map suddenly teleports outside the range yet I still hear the AA and the planes show up on the map somewhere where they couldn't be and then they show up again correctly as they should be. This within like 2 seconds.

Yaaaay

Players
2,366 posts

I am getting the very same in Key Battles when playing my Gale.. You click to fire torpedoes and they don't fire...

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

This has been the buggiest patch WG have released in a very long time. I'd even go so far as to say it is THE worst patch ever for game stability. So far I think we're upto 6 "new this patch" bugs, all of which are a huge annoyance and can't simply be ignored. However, will WG rush out a fix for this bugginess, Nope, they haven't even acknowledged a single Bug introduced in 0.9.10 - Hows that for a great Gaming Company!!!!

[MIAO]
Players
1,479 posts
6,984 battles

everytime i get in the cv v(week ago) pressing F i hear the bomb sound falling, sometimes aa always firing loop sound...

[NMA]
Players
79 posts
4,283 battles
50 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

This has been the buggiest patch WG have released in a very long time. I'd even go so far as to say it is THE worst patch ever for game stability. So far I think we're upto 6 "new this patch" bugs, all of which are a huge annoyance and can't simply be ignored. However, will WG rush out a fix for this bugginess, Nope, they haven't even acknowledged a single Bug introduced in 0.9.10 - Hows that for a great Gaming Company!!!!

Well they did increase purchase doubloon limit to 1 mil, clearly they are trying their best to improve the game

• Funny 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,983 posts
13,411 battles

I had the "guns don't fire" bug the other day.  I've had it in the past months as well.  It's a WTF moment when it happens.