Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop: Bismarck in the Gothic Camouflage

22 comments in this topic

Players
147 posts
1 hour ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Adorn the most famous German battleship in a new permanent camouflage!

Read it on the portal

so, now i have 5 perm camos for bismarck - all with exact same stats ... what do you guys think - could i also have 6th and 7th?

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Beta Tester, Players
290 posts
10,279 battles

To be honest that camouflage looks more Warhammer 40kish than the actual Warhammer 40k camouflages did :D .

• Cool 7

[RONIN]
Players
457 posts
4,239 battles

to buy something that was easy to obtain in missions? Which also looks awful. To a Bismarck who is not a premium ship.

you know I really like camos on ship but there are really none that are good and look nice. Wargaming creative team doesnt have any imagination on creating something nice.

there was like a schrnarhorst camo a month ago, but ofc you had to buy a whole ship to have it, and we others who have it couldnt get it. wargaming lack of buissnes are missing them a lot of money in general. Its kinda strange how less this game has camo options compared to WoT.

• Cool 1

[JOLLY]
Players
497 posts
11,837 battles
4 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Adorn the most famous German battleship in a new permanent camouflage!

Read it on the portal

is it safe to discuss putting cathédrals on Warships? I know how you guys insist on the firm, unbending and generous, application of the EULA. :Smile_Default:

https://legal.na.wargaming.net/en/game-rules-wows/

3.04. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, or sexual preference are prohibited.

3.19. Discussion of social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to negative portrayal of religious and political figures.

4.13 contain reference to current mainstream religions that may create offense, i.e. names such as God, Jesus, Allah, etc.

@Sehales

Now our moderators apply the rules around here in a a totally balanced and fair manner, with zero prejudice/biais. So I'm sure they will be happy to lock and hide this entire topic and any communication concerning this product.

really this company, only a week after putting this on sale, image.png.74d87dee745ec529e5bd663627ee2081.png they now promote cathedral bombing 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-60015-0002,_

Ok, let's be positive about this.

Obviously you are showing great judgement, with zero hypocrisy, and totally free of koalas too! This is just a game, so anything goes. 

(I agree, nothing of the above phrase makes any sense, but who are we to question WeeGee?)

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Players
844 posts
8 minutes ago, LoveZeppelin said:

is it safe to discuss putting cathédrals on Warships? I know how you guys insist on the firm, unbending and generous, application of the EULA. :Smile_Default:

https://legal.na.wargaming.net/en/game-rules-wows/

3.04. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, or sexual preference are prohibited.

3.19. Discussion of social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to negative portrayal of religious and political figures.

4.13 contain reference to current mainstream religions that may create offense, i.e. names such as God, Jesus, Allah, etc.

@Sehales

Aaaargh and I just thought £14+ gbp for something that looked a mess and gave no extra Economic or Game  benefits whatsoever was a rip off, now we've got an international incident :etc_red_button:  :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 2

[JOLLY]
Players
497 posts
11,837 battles
4 minutes ago, Maris_Piper said:

Aaaargh and I just thought £14+ gbp for something that looked a mess and gave no extra Economic or Game  benefits whatsoever was a rip off, now we've got an international incident :etc_red_button:  :Smile_hiding:

I know, crazy right? But I didn't write WOWS own EULA, and I don't moderate the forum. The contradiction between words and acts isn't mine, but WG's.

Now let's put Saint Paul's Cathedral on Hood, for example, the reaction would be interesting, a week after WG put poppies on sale.

• Cool 2

Players
844 posts

To be honest most Englishmen I know have such a low opinion of the Clergy in the C of E they wouldn't bat an eyelid, and it's a London thing.. if you were to put the Houses of Parliament on it we'd all shoot at it. The Cenotaph would be a different matter I think though imho

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
262 posts
10,953 battles

I got this through the grind, just co-incidentally, think it looks ugly will very likely never use it in game, and as said no different to the other camos in stats 

• Cool 2

[8B-SC]
Players
1 post

Es muy original pero no me gusta. Por favor, intenten otro camuflaje permanente para el Bismarck más náutico y bélico.

[GEUS]
Players
15 posts
2,230 battles

@The_EURL_GuyI would say that when you title the deal "bismarck in the gothic camouflage', semantically you would expect the bismarck to be in it. Not just the camo and some cash. Maybe change it to "gothic camouflage for the bismarck"?

• Cool 1

[-MCD-]
Players
61 posts
9,761 battles
2 hours ago, CopyCatz said:

@The_EURL_GuyI would say

:Smile_teethhappy: Don't give ideas, mate! They've just started with Yamato... :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[IUN]
[IUN]
Players
80 posts
6,739 battles

Gothic camo missions were so [edited]hard and waste of time after it is now sale just for few EUR.
I thought its gonna be rare or something. 
Feeling like its useless crap camo now like every other bismarck camo

[POP]
Beta Tester
209 posts
9,493 battles
4 hours ago, scr1337 said:

It was always the same as every other Bismarck camo. I don't get this "it's rare so it's better" mentality.

[IUN]
[IUN]
Players
80 posts
6,739 battles
10 hours ago, MixuS said:

It was always the same as every other Bismarck camo. I don't get this "it's rare so it's better" mentality.

not rare, but exclusive
Just like they gave Kappa commander with mission.

But if u ask them if they gonna sell me it for 1 usd or 9000 usd.

the answer is still the same "No".

If the camo comes out the same way. Well here ya go u had harder mission for it than for kappa commander. 
and few weeks later u get it for few septims 

[SHAFT]
Players
1,180 posts
24,551 battles

Next will be a "mosque" musashi camo.... and who knows? Maybe a Tibet style cv camo as well...(with monkeys on the deck instead of planes)

Could also apply Hindu style temples for cvs' camos with cows replacing planes and I leave to your imagination what bombs and torpedoes will be replaced for...

Why doesn't the company care on fixing broken in game chat, laggy port and stuff like that instead of going for money grabs?

[GEUS]
Players
15 posts
2,230 battles
On 11/22/2020 at 5:20 AM, tsounts said:

Next will be a "mosque" musashi camo.... 

I don't think you'd find many mosks in Japan. I would like to see a BS camo in a Japanese temple style though...

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,227 posts
2,049 battles
On 11/21/2020 at 9:16 AM, scr1337 said:

Gothic camo missions were so [edited]hard and waste of time after it is now sale just for few EUR.
I thought its gonna be rare or something. 

No, we never said it is gonna be exclusive, in fact, we said the opposite. Many players asked right away whether there will be a different way to earn it or buy it instead of earning it from a Twitch drop mission.

On 11/22/2020 at 12:47 AM, scr1337 said:

not rare, but exclusive
Just like they gave Kappa commander with mission.

But if u ask them if they gonna sell me it for 1 usd or 9000 usd.

the answer is still the same "No".

If the camo comes out the same way. Well here ya go u had harder mission for it than for kappa commander. 
and few weeks later u get it for few septims 

A commander with no impact on the gameplay/economy and a permanent camouflage with custom 3d elements & eco-bonuses are two very different things and hardly comparable.

As for the Kappa-commander, it was part of a collaboration with Twitch and Kappa is their intellectual property. We cannot legally offer it, even if we wanted to. Given that it is Twitch-related, it is unlikely to be sold or given away outside of Twitch's platform.

[VS-UK]
Beta Tester
18 posts
4,643 battles

I ground this camo, and I really like it. Shame some of the secondary guns didn't seem to get finished. So it's kind of an unfinished camo.  Thd church organ horn was a nice touch.

Sign in to follow this