Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Curepto

Which Upgrades Should I Get For Lyon?

4 comments in this topic

[AAO]
Players
1,590 posts
21,175 battles

Main Battery survival, Damage control 1, Aiming Systems and Damage control 2, standard BB stuff.
One could argue ruddershift over Dmg-con 2 but HE-spam already eats her alive I'd go for extra tankiness to give her extra time to make those massed batteries do work,
even more if you start with a 1-point captain which means you have very little else going for you in terms of extra surviveability.
It's kind of the standard BB setup, finish it up with Concealment Systems and Main Battery mod 3 on the T8-10 ships.

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
10,983 posts
9,442 battles

First 3 slots

image.png.ec68d35c6fca8c83ce5f72bd9950a85f.png

Last slot is up for debate id say, either damage con or stearing gears. Both have advantages, damage con obviously less issues with fires, while stearing gears helps you to turn in and out faster so you can use all your turrets. Not to mention easier time dodging torps.

If your captain would have BoS, taking stearing gears would be the easier choice. But since you dont have that yet (obviously), its really down to personal preference. If you feel, fires are a bigger issue, take damage con.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,111 posts
14,592 battles
4 hours ago, Curepto said:

Which upgrade should i get for Lyon?

The chaps above have answered your question, but if you ever need a useful starter for ten build for any ship in the game, the wiki is worth a look - on each ship's page, amongst other things, there are suggestions for optimal (and sometimes alternative) builds for that ship. As an illustration, this is for Lyon: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Lyon

Sign in to follow this