You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

Max number of Doubloons available to buy has changed for the second time, now it's 1 MILLION doubloons!

63 comments in this topic

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

Hi all, after a post on here had the original 50k doubloon limit raised to 100k after the ARP Yamato release I've just seen that the limit on the Premium shop has now been raised again to 1 Million Doubloons, costing £2800+ (approx €3300+). As the first raise had to be "requested" I wonder why WG felt the need to increase the 100k limit to 1 million, does that mean that enough people bought 100k of doubloons that WG though, hmmm lets raise it even further and see how many doubloons people will actually buy if we let them or could there be another reason?

For myself I can't see the need for anyone to buy such large numbers of Doubloons, unless a player would prefer to buy all the Premium ships using Doubloons maybe. What would you guys buy with 1 Million Doubloons?

Untitled.thumb.jpg.169234f550f0b74329a4fd9daeac2551.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 21

[SHAD]
Players
2,948 posts
12,681 battles
20 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

Hi all, after a post on here had the original 50k doubloon limit raised to 100k after the ARP Yamato release I've just seen that the limit on the Premium shop has now been raised again to 1 Million Doubloons, costing £2800+ (approx €3300+). As the first raise had to be "requested" I wonder why WG felt the need to increase the 100k limit to 1 million, does that mean that enough people bought 100k of doubloons that WG though, hmmm lets raise it even further and see how many doubloons people will actually buy if we let them or could there be another reason?

For myself I can't see the need for anyone to buy such large numbers of Doubloons, unless a player would prefer to buy all the Premium ships using Doubloons maybe. What would you guys buy with 1 Million Doubloons?

Untitled.thumb.jpg.169234f550f0b74329a4fd9daeac2551.jpg

Finally!

• Funny 5

[MIAO]
Players
1,507 posts
7,126 battles
25 minuti fa, DFens_666 ha scritto:

whaaaaaaaaaaaa....????

REALLY 1 MILLION?!

ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS

Edited by arquata2019
no more image
  • Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,177 posts
14,684 battles
37 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

I wonder why WG felt the need to increase the 100k limit to 1 million

Didn't I read on one of the rumour sites (so, clearly, highly reliable source...!) that elements of WG were being investigated apropos the Cyprus passport thing? Presumably, lawyers are expensive...

Edit: deleted link to source as link embedded in the article in question caused my PC defences to freak out.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
Players
613 posts
12,187 battles

I've understood that whales commonly spend about 200 euros a month. I mean the kind of whales that really get everything. So if Warships also allows you to reasonably spend that much, then a million doubloons lasts maybe a year for some people...

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
3,470 posts
11,259 battles
1 hour ago, IanH755 said:

What would you guys buy with 1 Million Doubloons?

World of warships.

• Funny 2

[MIAO]
Players
1,507 posts
7,126 battles
1 minuto fa, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS ha scritto:

EU passports or seats in RU duma...

26 minuti fa, Camperdown ha scritto:

What do you buy with that? WeeGee? :cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

what a bunch of screw noobs you all are, they simply buy vodka and pizza!

• Funny 3

[MORIA]
Players
7,701 posts
38,252 battles

For this I can buy an 8 year old Skoda Fabia kombi with pretty low milage here in Poland.... damn this is insane :cap_fainting:

• Cool 6

[MORIA]
Players
7,701 posts
38,252 battles
48 minutes ago, arquata2019 said:

REALLY 1 MILLION?!

ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS

Let's wait for the billion and trillion... :Smile_ohmy:

[MORIA]
Players
7,701 posts
38,252 battles
Just now, Marblehead_1 said:

I smell Kitakami in Premium Shop... :Smile_trollface:

But...but...but I want it for steel/RB points.... oh no :etc_swear:

• Funny 1

[_ES_]
Players
38 posts
5,922 battles
8 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Let's wait for the billion and trillion... :Smile_ohmy:

I switched to free-to-play 2 years ago. Now I can ejoy my popcorn while watching WG coming up with new ideas :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 3

Players
202 posts

So the previous limit was 100,000

Ok so if someone has their account linked to Wargaming and they accidently add a zero on the end making it 1,000,000 and they hit pay without noticing the error, will they get a 900k refund without any fuss ?

• Bad 1

[MIAO]
Players
1,507 posts
7,126 battles
6 minuti fa, Mahaaret ha scritto:

So the previous limit was 100,000

Ok so if someone has their account linked to Wargaming and they accidently add a zero on the end making it 1,000,000 and they hit pay without noticing the error, will they get a 900k refund without any fuss ?

if they pay 3k more of course

also,

let's wait until coal,steel,free exp, enter the game, fps, and a good playerbase will cost €uros, anybody agree w/ me?

[NWP]
Players
2,991 posts
17,341 battles
1 hour ago, MacArthur92 said:

For this I can buy an 8 year old Skoda Fabia kombi with pretty low milage here in Poland.... damn this is insane :cap_fainting:

But do you NEED a Skoda Fabia???