Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_x_Acheron_x_

Can someone just confirm what I'm thinking about Research bureau reset points?

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
484 posts
5,984 battles

I reset when they first came out, ground out one line then spent the points.

Now, I have 7 tier X ships.

If i reset every line, do I get given 10k, which in theory, I could then go and spend straight away on something like ohio or slava? Even after all this time the calculation of RB confuses me and there's little info in game to help.

3 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,704 posts
14,191 battles

Every reset will earn you 10,200 points by regrinding the line back to tier 10, unless you reset a CV line which will only earn you 8k.

Your first reset every 3 months is worth double, so if you reset a non-CV you would earn 20,400 points by completing that regrind.

You can check the timer on the double bonus at the bottom of the tech tree;

image.thumb.png.97d73474593409c085a5059aa585923c.png

You can reset as many times as you want to earn the points needed for ships like Ohio or Slava, but the double bonus is only available for one reset every three months.

[BATES]
Players
882 posts
11,752 battles

You receive the research points for each tier of ships you unlock and get the first victory in (ex 200 points for t5, 300 for t6 and so on, till 5000 for T10, total 10000 pts)

There is a 2x multiplier each 3 months, you can use once for a line (so you get 20000 research points)

Once you accumulate the research points you need, simply go to the armory and pick what you prefer from catalog (ships, signals, legendary modules, etc)

Hope it's more clear now

Players
484 posts
5,984 battles

Ok cheers guys, I had it in my head you got an instant 10k bonus for starting the reset. If that was the case I might have reset 5 or 6 lines at once for instant RB points but i cant be bothered to grind it all over again.

Sign in to follow this