You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albin322

is it covid wtf???

21 comments in this topic

[SV]
Players
1,106 posts
14,145 battles

what is upp with the teams this week, seriously people are so extremly bad much worse the ussual. 

are people home from covid or what cause this is just stupid.

im not a unicum but i am good player and it takes way lonegr to complete the dailys then it use to !

• Cool 3

[MOD-C]
Players
3,237 posts
14,113 battles

Yes, it is. Too many potatos with too many time for playing online games. Sometimes you get all the potatos in your team and better players in the red team. Had this a few days long myself. A few days later the red team has all the potatos and you have to run to deal a little bit damage to them before the match ends. We have to deal with it or stop playing if it looks bad over 3 battles.

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,877 posts
9,059 battles

These are your results from the last seven days:

Spoiler

1.jpg.b4080f6c1be5dc1352fbbe6eb144e27c.jpg

Please, point out the problem, as I have a problem to see it. And recently you won 7 out of 9 games!

Stop being a hypocrite, sir! You are winning far more matches as you should regarding to your overall WR.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[SV]
Players
1,106 posts
14,145 battles
15 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Please, point out the problem, as I have a problem to see it. And recently you won 7 out of 9 games!

Stop being a hypocrite, sir! You are winning far more matches as you should regarding to your overall WR.

ive been called allot in my day a hypocrite is not 1 of them and just so you know i take that really offensive.

[BS4]
Players
1,371 posts
7,567 battles
1 hour ago, principat121 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure if his latest matches are updated but you can look at mine if you like because i have to agree with him. Its a nightmare. I was having some good games a couple of weeks ago but for the last 5 days it has been nothing short of pull your hair out territory. Grinding the Brindisi and i didn't believe the rumors' but the last two tiers are very far away from the skill level that they should be. Then i went down to Tier VII and its just as bad there. BB going to the back of the map, 2 dd's going to same cap, lemming to one side, literally everything that is wrong is being done right in front of my eyes game after game. I am getting NO SENCE OF FUN OR ACUPLISHMENT ATM and i love this game but i get the feeling that this is somehow different and we are truly reaping the rewards of some of WG business decisions. The very structure of this game is falling apart imo.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
1,391 posts
16,576 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, albin322 sagte:

ive been called allot in my day a hypocrite is not 1 of them and just so you know i take that really offensive.

Then please be offended... Given how you phrased your topic one could assume that you regularly win 55% of your games and more and now the game recently gave you massive streak of loses... 

And to me that's not happening. So you have either have some negative observation issue (getting hung up on a few loses in a row, ignoring all the wins that happened recently) or your ranting for the sake of ranting... 

Because... 

Screenshot_20201119-135829.png

• Cool 1

Players
1,752 posts
9,250 battles
2 hours ago, principat121 said:

Hide contents

This is just another look at me thread

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SV]
Players
1,106 posts
14,145 battles
15 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

This is just another look at me thread

no its not i could not care if you look at my stats or not this is a rant over the stupidity of the teams this last week.

• Funny 1

Players
1,673 posts
11,709 battles
2 hours ago, principat121 said:

To win games does not equal good games. These very common 5-6 minute steamroll games are not fun for the losing or winning team. If the outcome of a game is decided by who has the bigger incompetent potatoes on their team then it is no fun regardless of win or loss. If that's the case then we could just as well roll a dice at game start and don't have to waste 15+ minutes waiting for the horror show to end.

• Cool 2

Players
1,391 posts
16,576 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, ThePurpleSmurf sagte:

To win games does not equal good games. These very common 5-6 minute steamroll games are not fun for the losing or winning team. If the outcome of a game is decided by who has the bigger incompetent potatoes on their team then it is no fun regardless of win or loss. If that's the case then we could just as well roll a dice at game start and don't have to waste 15+ minutes waiting for the horror show to end.

Yeah but his argument was that it takes way longer to finish the daily mission chain, which requires base xp from wins due to the lack of bad players. 

And that doesn't mesh with his recent stats... Unless he played like a potato and only his team won, but that ain't the case either... 

[UNNF]
Players
109 posts
14,867 battles

Easy answer, most of the veteran players left the game, sick & tired of WG , so now only newbies and bots on the servers. Guess why are all these recruit campaigns :cap_popcorn::cap_cool:

• Cool 2

[SV]
Players
1,106 posts
14,145 battles
19 minutes ago, Khaba_Gandalf said:

Yeah but his argument was that it takes way longer to finish the daily mission chain, which requires base xp from wins due to the lack of bad players. 

And that doesn't mesh with his recent stats... Unless he played like a potato and only his team won, but that ain't the case either... 

here is a example for you ! today

shot-20.11.19_14.41.08-0838.jpg

last 3 games was kraken games mind you! 

(and i still have the [edited]mission left on the dailiys) 

• Cool 1

Players
2,082 posts
16,283 battles
5 minutes ago, albin322 said:

here is a example for you ! today

shot-20.11.19_14.41.08-0838.jpg

last 3 games was kraken games mind you! 

(and i still have the [edited]mission left on the dailiys) 

You had 3 kraken games in a row, yet your recents kill average is 1.22. Riiiight.

Players
176 posts
7,508 battles

Me thinks people who just show someone their stats over the last couple days aren't really understanding what's going on.

Yes OP might have a good W/R over the past couple days but it's not the plain wins you remember, it's the same as holiday's you will remember many bad holiday's compared to good ones.

🤪

[SV]
Players
1,106 posts
14,145 battles
Just now, Captain_Newman said:

You had 3 kraken games in a row, yet your recents kill average is 1.22. Riiiight.

yea the other games are just ordinary crapp games with 0 support in capps.

[SV]
Players
1,106 posts
14,145 battles
5 minutes ago, ReapingKnight said:

Me thinks people who just show someone their stats over the last couple days aren't really understanding what's going on.

Yes OP might have a good W/R over the past couple days but it's not the plain wins you remember, it's the same as holiday's you will remember many bad holiday's compared to good ones.

🤪

people are camping in spawn dont give support and the games are totaly onsided. its not just me who belive this. and i play engough to see that this week the quality have droped hard! for some reason.

that reason is the whole point of this thread not my [edited]stats jezzz..........

Players
1,912 posts
8,230 battles

A lot of schools were closed Europe-wide. Kids are out potatoing instead of taking classes. Report them to parents.

• Funny 3

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,353 posts
26,221 battles
33 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Play coop! EZ game, EZ life. No stress. 

Compared to randoms its no stress.

Compared to normal play/brain activity its still stress.

• Funny 1

[_OST_]
Moderator, Players, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
3,275 posts
14,576 battles

This is absolutely no foundation for a discussion. 

Closed.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3