Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mekomara

About Prime loot

6 comments in this topic

[TSG]
Players
13 posts
5,880 battles

Its been almost 24 hours but BF container combat mission is not credited to my account and this is not the first time im experiencing it. They are not giving the container (you need to complete the combat missions), its not a huge reward and it frustrates because of the waiting time, a lot. I double-checked my account. It linked with twitch.

unknown.png?width=1127&height=362Combat mission tab. There's only one mission and its not related with BF. I also checked the other tabs.

[RONIN]
Players
29 posts
8,737 battles

I had the same.

I re-linked my Amazon account (not twitch) and went back into Twitch to claim the loot.

BF container mission was there on next login.  

• Cool 1

WG Staff
1,598 posts
854 battles
16 hours ago, Mekomara said:

Its been almost 24 hours but BF container combat mission is not credited to my account and this is not the first time im experiencing it. They are not giving the container (you need to complete the combat missions), its not a huge reward and it frustrates because of the waiting time, a lot. I double-checked my account. It linked with twitch.

unknown.png?width=1127&height=362Combat mission tab. There's only one mission and its not related with BF. I also checked the other tabs.

Hi Captain, 

If the mission wasn't credited to you yet, try to wait a bit. Unfortunately, sometimes the server doesn't synchronize automatically with the accounts. As Tricky_201 already suggested to you, you can try also to log out and then do the login again to the game or to unlink and link again your Amazon account. 

This is how the mission will show up on your client. 😊

prime mission.png

• Cool 1

Players
130 posts
7,155 battles

I did get it after logging off and then  back in again. I got 20 camo's and a BF container. The container contained 20 more of exactly the same camo's. 😂

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TSG]
Players
13 posts
5,880 battles
19.11.2020 saat 13:26'de, TheWarJaC dedi:

Hi Captain, 

If the mission wasn't credited to you yet, try to wait a bit. Unfortunately, sometimes the server doesn't synchronize automatically with the accounts. As Tricky_201 already suggested to you, you can try also to log out and then do the login again to the game or to unlink and link again your Amazon account. 

This is how the mission will show up on your client. 😊

prime mission.png

I got the mission after about 1 or 2 hour i write this. Thanks for help anyways ^^

• Cool 1

WG Staff
1,598 posts
854 battles
1 minute ago, Mekomara said:

I got the mission after about 1 or 2 hour i write this. Thanks for help anyways ^^

You are welcome. I am glad that the situation is fixed for you now. 😊

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this