Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gaohkai

Might limited bundles ("Admiral Packs") be made available again after the initial release?

3 comments in this topic

Question

[MYR]
Players
1 post
8,553 battles

Hello there,

To elaborate, is there a possibility that bundles like those described in this news post might become purchasable again in the future? I missed out on the German CV event and feel like if it were now I might get those, perhaps even the large bundle, for my upcoming WoWS anniversary. I find those Iron Cross camos really stylish. (Hope we see them come back for tech tree ships too!)

I think they usually do not come back, though we have seen it recently for Champagne and Cheshire; the difference being that those two were completely unavailable outside of those limited windows whereas Pommern and Loewenhardt were left available in the Armory. Still, thought I would ask.

Perhaps make it an individual limited opportunity for said anniversary?

Have a great day,

2 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,710 posts
14,220 battles

I think you can only hope that they return, there is no set schedule or expected reoccurance of the admiral packs and this exclusivity is part of what people pay for when they are released.

The only thing you can do if there is a past admiral pack you would like is wait and hope, unfortunately.

Also, selling things on a players personal anniversary would be unusual. Although, players do often get coupons on their personal anniversary.

Players
12 posts
4,374 battles

I don't remember wows doing any event reruns, but they sometimes give you some way of obtaining some camos, like the "hunt for bismarck camos", but i wouldn't hold much hope for it to happen anytime soon.

Sign in to follow this