You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RidgieDidge

[edited] Player Base

9 comments in this topic

[TDWC]
Players
4 posts

Can y'all let me know when the player base is less [edited] and then I might consider playing the game again.

I don't expect they'll ever be close to average intelligence but within 10 percent would be okay.

• Cool 4

[LUZ1]
Players
880 posts
12,912 battles

I don't expect the player base to recover, as WG is just farming cash at the cost of the long term viability of the game :cap_viking:

• Cool 10

Players
2,307 posts
31,577 battles

Sure, you need a time machine to go back to 2015. Once you go, keep playing until fourth quarter of 2017 and quit right before the time hits 2018.

• Cool 2

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
13 minutes ago, Ashardalon_Dragnipur said:

worrying thing is

it is at average intelligence

half of the world is even dumber 

The reassuring thing is, many of the morons might just be people that couldn't care less about the game and act more sensibly outside of it in matters they take serious.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Players
52 posts
70 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, HaachamaShipping sagte:

The reassuring thing is, many of the morons might just be people that couldn't care less about the game and act more sensibly outside of it in matters they take serious.

This is just a game after all. It's meant to be played and to have fun while doing so and fun is a very subjective thing. For some that means logging in after work for two or three games uncaring about their performance.

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

As per last time you opened up a topic about the playerbase: Using insults is against the forum rules and help nobody. I suggest you read the forum rules and apply them before opening another topic.

Thread locked.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1