Littelfoot

Gun sound bug on the Błyskawica

4 comments in this topic

[V888]
Players
8 posts
9,227 battles

So last week I actually got around to play the Błyskawica again in a random twist of playing with some friends through the tiers. I was just thinking of playing my first ever premium ship again after such a long time and was pretty exited before I used my guns... Turns out the front (single barrel) turret of the Błyskawica has a different sound than all of the other turrets (twin barrels) which sounds really awful.

So I sat in a training room just now and recorded it, happens with both ammunition types but I'm not sure if it is just sequential fire since the sound of a full broadside doesn't sound too wrong. Maybe its just me not hearing correctly tho. Also not sure how long this as already been going since I have not played her in over a year I think so maybe someone else can confirm on that.

Here's the twitch highlight from it, replay is attached:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/806082022

20201117_140302_PWSD501-Blyskawica_00_CO_ocean.wowsreplay

[PONY]
Beta Tester
6,242 posts
10,574 battles

Hmm, this is the german part of the Forum, so write german, or write it in the english section of the forum.

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

Hey there @Littelfoot I put you thread in the corresponding (and correct) part of the English section.

Please make sure, next time you open a thread, to do so in the correct language section. Thank you.

[FAILS]
Players
589 posts
20,597 battles
19 hours ago, Littelfoot said:

So last week I actually got around to play the Błyskawica again in a random twist of playing with some friends through the tiers. I was just thinking of playing my first ever premium ship again after such a long time and was pretty exited before I used my guns... Turns out the front (single barrel) turret of the Błyskawica has a different sound than all of the other turrets (twin barrels) which sounds really awful.

So I sat in a training room just now and recorded it, happens with both ammunition types but I'm not sure if it is just sequential fire since the sound of a full broadside doesn't sound too wrong. Maybe its just me not hearing correctly tho. Also not sure how long this as already been going since I have not played her in over a year I think so maybe someone else can confirm on that.

Here's the twitch highlight from it, replay is attached:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/806082022

20201117_140302_PWSD501-Blyskawica_00_CO_ocean.wowsreplay

I believe that is not a bug, but intended. A single explosion would sound different than two explosions at once. You get the same with Omaha which also has twin-gun turrets as well as single guns. I could be wrong, but it would make sense. I also think this has been changed a while ago and not only happened with the latest update.