Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ronchabale

LM:s for new shiplines..

9 comments in this topic

[RODS]
Players
1,463 posts
7,483 battles

So what can we expect ?

Petropavlosk: Low Rider - Makes the ship sit 2 meters lower in the water but increases turret rotation time with 5%

Vermont: Road Runner - Increases the ship speed by 20% but increases reload with 10 secs

• Boring 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,650 posts
43,892 battles

Vermont - Superultraheavy shells +40% AP damage +40 % Sec damage +40 % Reload and turret traverse and -40 % max Speed

• Funny 3

[SHAFT]
Players
10,968 posts
9,438 battles

Vermont - Biggmäcc: Swaps your HE shells for Hamburgers. Causes obesity on the ship you are hitting, reducing ships maximum speed by -50% and reload by -33%.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

[LEEUW]
Players
2,598 posts
10,265 battles
1 hour ago, Ronchabale said:

Petropavlosk: Low Rider - Makes the ship sit 2 meters lower in the water but increases turret rotation time with 5%

image.png.eff5d68d8608308a5936b49cdfe1be35.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 10

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,721 posts
21,070 battles

Goliath - reduce shell velocity by 15% in return fire chance is reduced by 10% and the amount of heals is reduced by 1.

• Funny 2

Players
364 posts
3,093 battles
3 hours ago, Ronchabale said:

Vermont: Road Runner - Increases the ship speed by 20% but increases reload with 10 secs

This is the most terrible thing Ive ever heard, you're a natural fit for the WG design department. :Smile_Default:

• Funny 3

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,594 posts
19,204 battles
6 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Goliath - reduce shell velocity by 15% in return fire chance is reduced by 10% and the amount of heals is reduced by 1.

so your trade off for a nerf is two other nerfs? sounds balanced to me I'll send it to WG

[OCTO]
Players
1,223 posts
27,807 battles
9 hours ago, Gnirf said:

Vermont - Superultraheavy shells +40% AP damage +40 % Sec damage +40 % Reload and turret traverse and -40 % max Speed

That would turn him into an armed oil rig. 

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,721 posts
21,070 battles
3 hours ago, Kaseko said:

so your trade off for a nerf is two other nerfs? sounds balanced to me I'll send it to WG

No comrade, you misunderstand. The velocity change is not a nerf, it's a change to play style that requires an adjustment to the ship. There are no nerfs here.

Sign in to follow this