Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
qdfl

Max dmg with a 1 single JA torpedo ever

20 comments in this topic

[EX-TH]
Players
28 posts
12,027 battles

Hi Guys,

I just wondering how huge might be a maximum damage with a single 1 torpedo by Shimakaze or any destroyers / cr / carrier / bb to a bb for example to Pommern.  

Can you share with what was the highest damage you made with a single 1 torpedo to a bb.

I did with a single 1 torpedo 52.500 dmg, has anyone has similar damage?

Thanks

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
Just now, VeryHonarbrah said:

including old detonations? would have been on a full hp krem with SE

It would need to be a 75% hp Kremlin with SE, as you cannot detonate a full hp ship with one torp.

• Cool 1

[MIAO]
Players
1,507 posts
7,110 battles
2 minuti fa, HaachamaShipping ha scritto:

It would need to be a 75% hp Kremlin with SE, as you cannot detonate a full hp ship with one torp.

those are old times

[MIAO]
Players
1,507 posts
7,110 battles
1 minuto fa, qdfl ha scritto:

sorry, what is mean SE?

survivabilty expert,350+ hp per tier

Players
352 posts
11,580 battles
2 minutes ago, HaachamaShipping said:

i said 'old detonations' as in the detonations before the 75% change

[EX-TH]
Players
28 posts
12,027 battles

ok, but my question was max damage with a single 1 torpedo to a bb. Doesnt matter hp of the ship (40-60-80 np), interesting is highest damage with 1 torp only.

[KAKE]
Players
2,729 posts
6,701 battles

Think the most I've done was detonating an almost full health Yamato before they introduced the 75% limit, so around 95k damage.

• Cool 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,631 posts
10,280 battles
2 minutes ago, qdfl said:

ok, but my question was max damage with a single 1 torpedo to a bb. Doesnt matter hp of the ship (40-60-80 np), interesting is highest damage with 1 torp only.

Shima F3. 21367 points of dmg

This might be useful:unknown.png 

[AAO]
Players
1,596 posts
21,235 battles
17 minutes ago, qdfl said:

And that's why you got those answers. The only reason a torpedo can do significantly more than ~20k damage is for it to detonate the enemies magazine at which point all his remaining HP go out of the window.

So you're basically asking "what's the most HP a ship had left when it got detonated by a torpedo".

With current detonation mechanics the maximum you can possibly get is a Kremlin on 75% HP running Ovechkin with survivability expert.

If we exclude test ships the max damage possible for a single torpedo should be a GK using SE for 109300 damage since Kremlin got introduced after the detonation changes.

If we exclude detonations GarrusBrutus' answer is correct (within a few percent or less due to the more complicated damage mechanics of torpedoes)

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,113 posts
5,488 battles

Presumably whatever a full health GK had back when you could be detonated at full health.

For me personally it was that time my Nicky ran into one and went up like a firecracker..

[EX-TH]
Players
28 posts
12,027 battles

I cant know (now) was the ship detonated or not, after I torp, ship  zinked with damage 52.500, and in details said, ship is destroyed with torpedo. So, have no idea about detonation that time, didnt check it...

[MORIA]
Players
7,701 posts
38,252 battles
5 minutes ago, qdfl said:

I cant know (now) was the ship detonated or not, after I torp, ship  zinked with damage 52.500, and in details said, ship is destroyed with torpedo. So, have no idea about detonation that time, didnt check it...

It's obvious it's detonation with that kind of damage, you have damage stats on the torps, they can't do more damage per torp cause it says MAX damage. More than that it's detonation, One shell can also do such thing

[CATS]
Players
28,175 posts
14,910 battles
3 minutes ago, qdfl said:

The damage number makes it obvious that it was a detonation...

Players
3,289 posts
19,956 battles
44 minutes ago, Uglesett said:

Think the most I've done was detonating an almost full health Yamato before they introduced the 75% limit, so around 95k damage.

Same but with a single grozovoi torp :Smile_trollface:

[ONE2]
Players
3,114 posts
23,096 battles
2 hours ago, qdfl said:

Hi Guys,

I just wondering how huge might be a maximum damage with a single 1 torpedo by Shimakaze or any destroyers / cr / carrier / bb to a bb for example to Pommern.  

Can you share with what was the highest damage you made with a single 1 torpedo to a bb.

I did with a single 1 torpedo 52.500 dmg, has anyone has similar damage?

Thanks

I once hit a full HP Yamato on the bow with one Shima torp for 97.200 dmg... Yeah, it detonated.:fish_boom:- The lad took it surprisingly well. :cap_tea:

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,952 posts
12,862 battles

I did 60k to a Lobster Eye yesterday, 1 single torp

Sign in to follow this