Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Andrea_Cerase

Delayed commands [CV]

2 comments in this topic

Question

Players
9 posts
5,714 battles

Hello, everyone. It's several days I've been having some big issues playing with the CVs, since aircraft controls do not act in real time but always have a delay ranging from a few tenths to several seconds, making it impossible to manoeuvre the planes, drop torpedoes, bombs or rockets and above all hit the enemy ships. Does anyone have any idea about why this happens? I initially thought it was an error due to the connection but I'm not so sure of it. The planes apparently react in real time (seemingly starting to turn) but they still continue on a linear trajectory for seconds and then actually turn random after a while. What can I do to fix this problem?

1 answer to this question

[AAO]
Players
1,596 posts
21,235 battles

Try to observer your ping each time this happens (in the match, you can't check in a replay), this sounds like you're suffering from a lag spike at that particular moment,

you're telling the server you want to turn but your client doesn't get the info from the server telling it that yes, indeed your planes are banking,

which means the client displays them as flying straight before it has to somehow "warp" them to the correct spot when it gets the updated position and direction from the server.

If there is no such lag spike maybe post a replay with some time-stamps so we can take a closer look at it.

Sign in to follow this