Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Supersubway

After T9, now also T10 is ruined.

36 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
9,439 battles

I was already skeptical when I saw WG sellingT9 ships. 

Anyone can buy an Alaska and play T9. Even someone at his first matches.

Now also the best league, T10, is going to suffer the same. After Payro Rico, Yamato.

Why I should waste time to play, when I can buy t10, jump in, and ruin a t10 match?

This game is losing consistency. 

• Cool 13
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
273 posts
6,940 battles
Just now, Supersubway said:

Now also the best league, T10, is going to suffer the same.

I guess you had different T10 MM than i did. Pure T10 games are just as much of a shitshow than any other tier.

• Cool 17

Players
2,669 posts
21,581 battles

Tier 9 is the very best tier atm since it has far fewer carrier battles than any other. The Alaska population frankly does not bother me. And what bothers me on Tier X, frankly, is

1) CVs (but I have my European DDs for that)

2) CVs

3) CVs

4) Crappy DD players so I have to play those myself all of the time.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[SHAFT]
Players
10,982 posts
9,442 battles

T10 is crap even if they wouldnt sell them for money. T10 already became crap the moment they started with any form of premium/freemium. Not to mention those TX mains, who have Yamato/shima/GK, who do nothing else than play those ships day in and out with 40% WR.

Best tiers have been T8-9 since they reworked MM, T9 even slightly more since it gets to enjoy CV free games occasionally. T6-7 stink. Lowtiers stink because of CVs.

• Cool 13

[SM0KE]
Players
6,111 posts
14,592 battles
12 minutes ago, Supersubway said:

I'm not sure that this is the case: now, anyone - regardless of whether they are unburdened by competency or not - can play at any tier; that sounds a lot like consistency to me.

I'm not wailing and gnashing my teeth, in a 'the sky is falling' sort of way, because you could already outright buy your way to T9 anyway, so the same to T10 doesn't change *that* much (it's not like incompetents at T10 is a new thing - I play T10s for a start - but rather a change in magnitude)...

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
28,080 posts
14,876 battles
15 minutes ago, Supersubway said:

I was already skeptical when I saw WG sellingT9 ships. 

Anyone can buy an Alaska and play T9. Even someone at his first matches.

Now also the best league, T10, is going to suffer the same. After Payro Rico, Yamato.

Why I should waste time to play, when I can buy t10, jump in, and ruin a t10 match?

As if one ship played by 1% of the playerbase would ruin a Tier....

When you do not want to play, do not play.

Btw. the ARP Yamatos are outperforming the average Kremlin players at the moment...

image.thumb.png.7a5999d2485a31cb01da195dda4c5734.png

• Cool 5

[XTREM]
Players
1,884 posts
14,409 battles

It's not just tier 9 or 10. The whole game got ruined the moment it got populated by players.

Shut it down

• Cool 2
  • Funny 12

[BS4]
Players
1,371 posts
7,567 battles

23 hours ago, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

The Alaska population frankly does not bother me.

How come?

Jumping strait into a 9 with 0 games under your belt and no knowledge of the game is the quickest way to ruin it for the player base. The game is fundamentally held together by the tier/experience relationship. Longevity creates experience. Creating massive loopholes in your own system seems completely idiotic to me but obviously its all about the money for wg.

Money over sense if you ask me sometimes...

• Cool 4

Players
141 posts
4,428 battles
56 minutes ago, Zieten said:

I guess you had different T10 MM than i did. Pure T10 games are just as much of a shitshow than any other tier.

I don’t think any Tier is worse than others any more. Remember 1st time I was uptiered to T10 and I was ARGGHH

Now I’m like “Me’h” 

ROFLSTOMPS are common across the board now 😢

• Cool 3

[CATS]
Players
28,080 posts
14,876 battles
27 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Money seems to have taken a 

How come?

Jumping strait into a 9 with 0 games under your belt and no knowledge of the game is the quickest way to ruin it for the player base.

The average Alaska is an asset to the team:

image.thumb.png.2423636b6f5a5d2004f71613d1417cd8.png

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/20201114/eu_2month/average_ship_u.html

• Cool 1

[4_0_4]
Players
7,758 posts
14,263 battles
5 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

T10 is crap even if they wouldnt sell them for money. T10 already became crap the moment they started with any form of premium/freemium. Not to mention those TX mains, who have Yamato/shima/GK, who do nothing else than play those ships day in and out with 40% WR.

Best tiers have been T8-9 since they reworked MM, T9 even slightly more since it gets to enjoy CV free games occasionally. T6-7 stink. Lowtiers stink because of CVs.

I blame the introduction of T10 Prem-Camos and the rework of the economy.

Bad play isn't punished at T10 as it should be.

Wg shot their own foot with that move. Who needs a T8 Prem if you can also spent ~20€ on a T10 to make it a pseudo Prem with guranteed top tier MM?

That why they throw now T9 and 10 Prems at us.

• Cool 1

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
6 hours ago, Zieten said:

Not really. Mid tiers are less shitshow than TX battles.

• Bad 1

[LUZ1]
Players
865 posts
12,728 battles

WG has been screwing up it's game and the players for a long time. Alas the best one can do is adapt and find a few sweet spots where play is relatively good.

• Cool 3

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,415 posts
20,468 battles
15 hours ago, Supersubway said:

Now also the best league, T10

tenor.gif

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
586 posts
24,230 battles

Now also the best league, T10, is going to suffer the same. 

Do you really believe that T10 is the BEST league? It's the biggest clownshow for sure, since a long time. It's the place where the worst players meet. Their performance fits in T5 mostly, but no - they wanna play T10 so they can't complain about the MM, always being uptiered. But they still don't perform better, even worse. In no other tier you will find HP Perk BBs, Yolo players etc. Use the Matchmaking Monitor and wake up, but prepare some tissue. 

• Cool 2

[COMFY]
Players
1,407 posts
8,463 battles

Now also the best league

Tier X best?

LMAO

What are you smoking?

This is by far the worst tier since at least 2 years now. 

• Cool 3

Players
1,664 posts
15 hours ago, Zieten said:

It's even worse, because lower tiers have the excuse of having partially new players. Tier 10 MM should consist of experienced and decent players, which is clearly not the case, that's why it is much more disappointing.

• Cool 3

Players
364 posts
29 minutes ago, SnuSnu_RIP said:

In no other tier you will find HP Perk BBs, Yolo players etc. 

I don't think that is quite true... I've seen some higher tiers player, with a secondary hits mission, f.e. who dive right into the....middle of the action. Bear in mind that this is not the only example.

[BS4]
Players
1,371 posts
7,567 battles
22 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Fair enough that's good news. Let's hope it stays on the more positive contribution side.:cap_like:

But the principle itself is a dangerous one.

[GW_KR]
Players
273 posts
13,480 battles

T10 has been ruined for quite some time. These ARP Yamatos I just see as cannon fodder to be farmed. 
You could more or less buy your way into T10 before as well with 20 odd games and a wallet so it’s not that much of a difference. 

[SHAFT]
Players
10,982 posts
9,442 battles
2 hours ago, SnuSnu_RIP said:

In no other tier you will find HP Perk BBs

I think there are more HP perk BBs than DDs... but only because Shima makes up for like 50% of the DDs :cap_haloween:And 80% of them have no SE, or 99% if they are on my team :cap_fainting:

Players
2,669 posts
21,581 battles
Vor 18 Stunden, SeaWolf7 sagte:

How come?

What's the worst a poor Alaska player on my team can do when I'm in a DD?

Fail to support me.

Everybody does that. It is so normal I hardly even notice any more.

Fail to do a lot of damage? Good. More for me.

• Cool 1

Players
7,228 posts
245 battles
15 hours ago, Zemeritt said:

I blame the introduction of T10 Prem-Camos and the rework of the economy.

Bad play isn't punished at T10 as it should be.

Wg shot their own foot with that move. Who needs a T8 Prem if you can also spent ~20€ on a T10 to make it a pseudo Prem with guranteed top tier MM?

That why they throw now T9 and 10 Prems at us.

When they run out of paper ships too add, they will probs shove forumites into the game with clever wording. 

Or just skip to tier 11 and 12 ships so peeps can get their super kremlin, super stalingrad and super enties.

If we are lucky they could shove in those nice shitty raids that AW has with stupidly hard missions for some lolskins and one sodding camo as the end prize (im not even kidding, 92 missions for some camo does nothing else change yer tanks boring colours into slightly better colours).

• Cool 1

Players
10,192 posts
11,985 battles
21 hours ago, Supersubway said:

Now also the best league, T10

T10 wasn't "the best league" for years, not when only requirement is to press "Battle" enough times. And amount of T10 ships played forced WG to add MM rules for T8 and T9 to prevent them from being uptiered all the time, which, if anything, made those tiers more fun, more varied to play than constant T10 only games.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this