You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
J0LLY0LDCHAP

How to layer up your x2 Research for the Bureau

3 comments in this topic

Players
45 posts
12,432 battles

Just a quick one... :cap_horn:

I was once in a previous clan where a member posted a screenshot of their game with a x6 to the points of a branch he reset. So recently I thought to do the same and after resetting a line and then waiting the next day for the other x2 reset I realised there is no way of doing this the way I did it like an idiot.

But then again I thought how can you do this anyway without losing the previous x2 reset and resetting the branch as a whole. :fish_boom:

Only way I can think of it is he's just researched it back to X but not played the ships he reset but like why would you do that haha.

[SHAFT]
Players
11,141 posts
9,500 battles

- Reset line

- FreeXP to TX

- Reset again

= stacked bonus

10 minutes ago, J0LLY0LDCHAP said:

Only way I can think of it is he's just researched it back to X but not played the ships he reset but like why would you do that haha.

Because you lose credits. If you keep resetting it, you only have to buy them once, when you want to collect all RB points.

• Cool 1

Players
3,293 posts
20,010 battles
13 minutes ago, J0LLY0LDCHAP said:

Just a quick one... :cap_horn:

I was once in a previous clan where a member posted a screenshot of their game with a x6 to the points of a branch he reset. So recently I thought to do the same and after resetting a line and then waiting the next day for the other x2 reset I realised there is no way of doing this the way I did it like an idiot.

But then again I thought how can you do this anyway without losing the previous x2 reset and resetting the branch as a whole. :fish_boom:

He used fxp to research the entire line without buying any ship, reset it, did that a couple of times. After that he only has to buy, play and win each fxp ship once to get his 6x bonus per ship.