You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CharedeGaming

Charede Twitch streamer & YouTuber; Light-hearted gaming for new and advanced players alike

57 comments in this topic

Players
125 posts
3,317 battles

Heya all,

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I am Charlotte or as I am known online Charede. I am a United Kingdom based content creator who started on Twitch in 2012 as a full-time Minecraft commissions builder. Since 2015 I have been on a break due to isp issues but came back in July of 2020 and shortly before that I discovered World of Warships courtesy of my partner and I have been hooked on the game ever since and been sharing my experience on my channel.

I have been streaming World of Warships every week and I just started making World of Warships videos on YouTube as well as playing other games. I like to keep things light-hearted and fun, many derps happen but we take it in our stride as I work towards becoming better at the game. We always take things very relaxed and it is a good space for those very new to the game as well as those who are better versed in the game who just somewhere relaxed to hang out and spend time.

I'd love for you to come and join me and my community on my channels which are;

www.Twitch.tv/charede 

https://www.youtube.com/charedegaming 

I am very grateful to all who have already been spending time with me and helping me learn the game. I look forward to meeting more of you. Have a great day and best of luck in your matches!

• Cool 2

Players
125 posts
3,317 battles

Hey, all quick update got a new series I have released on my YouTube channel focused on highlights and clips from my Twitch stream. Here are the first two episodes, enjoy!

Players
125 posts
3,317 battles

Hi all! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend. Got another video for you all. This time of My August Twitch stream highlights. I hope you find them enjoyable. Best of luck everyone with your matches in World of Warships. I hope they have been going well!

Players
125 posts
3,317 battles

Hi all, back sinking more ships and working towards getting the Thunderer today. Feel free to come and join me for lobbies and derping around at

Players
125 posts
3,317 battles

Hi all, hope all is well. Got the first of many episodes to come of great fun and awesome match performances. I hope you find this fun and interesting! 

Players
125 posts
3,317 battles

Hi all that time of day again. Lets sink ships @

fingers crossed we can get those Black Friday containers today! 

Players
125 posts
3,317 battles

Hey all so I hope you enjoy this video. I had a load of fun in this match. Hopefully, it is interesting for you.  

Players
125 posts
3,317 battles

Heya I hope you find another slice of World of Warships Twitch highlights as fun as I did playing the game. Enjoy!

Players
125 posts
3,317 battles

Hey everyone, it is time to get back to sinking those ships & hopefully not mine in the process.

https://www.twitch.tv/charede