You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

*WG* My ARP Yamato does not work properly

35 comments in this topic

[-TPF-]
Players
4,223 posts
17,668 battles
6 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

I have bought an ARP Yamato, mighty big battleship in  WOWS game and IT DOES NOT WORK!!!

When sailing broad o n the side I takes lots of damage and cant pen other ships like Kremlin facing me, in one match I am killed with 2 shots at the front wtf.

Why it does not work??

Are you playing it in a Random Game? If so, if you're anywhere less than 12k from a ship with 16 inch / 406 mm guns or bigger and you show it the cheek under No2 turret... you're dead. Yamato/Musashi got worked out years ago. Even I know about it. 

• Boring 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,885 posts
14,428 battles

You need to full secondary spec with rudder shift, like me

Bonus points for SE but it's not needed

and ignore Fire prevention and conceal. That's for the weak

• Cool 3
  • Funny 9

[CATS]
Players
28,130 posts
14,900 battles
42 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Why it does not work??

Since it is you, it is probably not the ship...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Weekend Tester
873 posts
6,620 battles
43 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

I have bought an ARP Yamato, mighty big battleship in  WOWS game and IT DOES NOT WORK!!!

When sailing broad o n the side I takes lots of damage and cant pen other ships like Kremlin facing me, in one match I am killed with 2 shots at the front wtf.

Why it does not work??

What have you played if you have 8,8k battles in your pocket? This shouldn't be surprise for a veteran player.

• Boring 3

Players
2,263 posts
14,115 battles

He is trolling us guys, as he has not played a single battle in it and he has Musashi so he knows the hull.

But soon some unhappy customers will come here seriously  crying with this complain.

• Cool 9

[BBMM]
Players
6,364 posts
8,552 battles
56 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

You need to full secondary spec with rudder shift, like me

Bonus points for SE but it's not needed

and ignore Fire prevention and conceal. That's for the weak

Well that didn't save you... except my Manfreddy wasn't quick enough and my mate got ya. :Smile_veryhappy:

• Boring 1

[SFT]
Players
238 posts

I wonder if people really dont see the "troll" hiding behind that post and what this post is actually about...

Therefore the troll works pretty good, +1 from me. :)

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3

[IRON7]
Players
613 posts
10,889 battles
3 hours ago, TunaRoll said:

and what this post is actually about...

..... some didn't get that   ..... part .....  :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[JRM]
Players
7,014 posts
2 hours ago, Piratenmaedchen said:

There will be compensation for his spent cash. He will get a supercontainer for playing that ship once during the snowflake thing.

:Smile_trollface:

:cap_like:

[-TPF-]
Players
4,223 posts
17,668 battles
7 hours ago, DariusJacek said:

He is trolling us guys, as he has not played a single battle in it and he has Musashi so he knows the hull.

But soon some unhappy customers will come here seriously  crying with this complain.

Of course.  Why isn't my Tier X Premium invincible? 

(HMS Invincible pictured below).

InvincibleWrecksp2470.jpg.a347b9b104eb84d5dc163a9e58d310c9.jpg

• Funny 4

[OHRIP]
Players
1,091 posts
9,721 battles
9 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Why it does not work??

You didn't spec torpedo reload!

[XTREM]
Players
1,885 posts
14,428 battles
8 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Well that didn't save you... except my Manfreddy wasn't quick enough and my mate got ya. :Smile_veryhappy:

It's not about the build. 

If my flank wasn't up against 4 Thunderers/Conquerors AND double Smolensk all open water, who were also smart enough not to yolo maybe we could have done something there.

Factor in that we were outspotted, any movement from my team on this flank is not happening. Even with my competitive main-Yama build, or maximum survivability build Kremlin, it would be all but useless to try anything but hide at an island or give up and just switch to somewhere else. 

You saw how I gave up even trying and switched to a position to crossfire your other flank push instead?

All hail the HE overlords. Not cancerous at all.

• Cool 1

Players
2,072 posts
16,197 battles
9 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

Are you playing it in a Random Game? If so, if you're anywhere less than 12k from a ship with 16 inch / 406 mm guns or bigger and you show it the cheek under No2 turret... you're dead. Yamato/Musashi got worked out years ago. Even I know about it. 

But detecting obvious sarcastic / joke threads isn’t something you know about, apparently.

OP: you need to spec survivability expert. This makes you an expert in surviving so the big bad red ships can’t hurt you so much :cap_haloween:

• Funny 2

[-TPF-]
Players
4,223 posts
17,668 battles
3 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

But detecting obvious sarcastic / joke threads isn’t something you know about, apparently.

The only irony detector worse than mine is yours, apparently. :Smile-_tongue:

• Bad 1

Players
2,072 posts
16,197 battles
13 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

The only irony detector worse than mine is yours, apparently. :Smile-_tongue:

Extremely poor and transparent. That first post of yours was serious. You know it, I know it, everyone who read it knows it. “Even I know about the cheek” (proceeds to explain basic angling)  was clearly meant seriously, but your obvious attempt to backpedal it at least made me laugh...You’re just digging a deeper hole now, mate...:cap_haloween:

[HOO]
Players
1,952 posts
3,780 battles
10 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Why it does not work??

I fully expect to see some, WTF, this ARP Yamato is poop threads demanding buffs or asking for their money back

Players
233 posts
2,755 battles

Have to laugh at the amount of people spending more time looking at the played games count instead of getting the joke, pretty telling of the state of the forum at times!

• Cool 1

[RODS]
Players
1,471 posts
7,505 battles
11 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Why it does not work??

Haha

Good one ! :Smile_trollface:

[CKBK]
Players
298 posts
12,888 battles

Im surprised mods havent closed this topic yet.

Also, rating this weak troll attempt at 1/10. 

• Boring 1