Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ulbricht

Are you buying the new ARP content ?

Are you buying the new ARP content ?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your choice ?

• I'm gonna buy the Yamato
    • I'm gonna buy the Maya
    • I'm gonny buy the Musashi camo
    • WHALE IT BABY - I'll get em all
    • Nope too expensive - not buying anything

98 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
7,068 posts

Nope, I am not even an ARP fan, I did OFC collect the free loot we had in the past but I am not shelling out 200€ for a renamed and recamoed Yama and Atago...

[KAKE]
Players
2,737 posts
6,707 battles

Might pick up the Musashi camo. Not as if I have anything particularly sensible to spend my remaining doubloons on anyway.

• Funny 1

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
280 posts
6,940 battles

Nope, have the HSF camo for Yamato and i am not shelling out 20 bucks for a 90s Opel Manta camo for the Musashi

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
356 posts
5,206 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

I was hoping that we can get SOMETHING for free... guess i was wrong :cap_old:

Go to the news, participate in the event and get a mission for a free weeb commander.

Because that is all I will do, none of the packages is either interesting or worth the money in my opinion.

• Cool 2

[JOLLY]
Players
512 posts
11,914 battles
7 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

there is a mission for a t5 Arp commander, you can do for free. Something, right?

image.thumb.png.0d069d5cb95267a3a1730e6238fb68c5.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SHAFT]
Players
11,141 posts
9,500 battles
20 minutes ago, Nov_A said:

Go to the news, participate in the event and get a mission for a free weeb commander.

Because that is all I will do, none of the packages is either interesting or worth the money in my opinion.

14 minutes ago, LoveZeppelin said:

there is a mission for a t5 Arp commander, you can do for free. Something, right?

Let me rephrase:

Something NEW 4 free...

i already have Kirishima twice :cap_haloween:

• Funny 3

[SM0KE]
Players
6,195 posts
14,697 battles

FWIW I voted 'no', although I suppose I *might* get Maya - Atago is one of the few T8 cruisers I actually like.

The Yamato price is absurd, so that's a hells, no!

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,530 posts
8,732 battles

I consider it support for the Idea of Anime Collabs and got the Full Pack

Players
3,293 posts
20,010 battles
39 minutes ago, Zieten said:

Nope, have the HSF camo for Yamato and i am not shelling out 20 bucks for a 90s Opel Manta camo for the Musashi

I actually owned that Opel Manta, in factory issued custom colors, white with yellow and grey striping going from the side up over the roof ato the other side, tinted glass, Recaro racing gear, lowered suspension, huge retarded wing on the back. *blush*

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,139 posts
5,526 battles

Guess you could say that (just the ship, not the whole shebang)

shot-20.11.13_10.27.20-0156.jpg

Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles

Tbf I wouldn't have bought anything at all because I'm not into ARP Animé. I was hoping that WG would be decent enough to re-run the same giveaways as last year so that newer players could benefit. At that time @MrConway mentioned that because of the terms of license agreement there was only so much they could give away for free, so either this year the terms were much more restrictive or WG have missed an opportunity for a loss-leader Premium ship to encourage participation and further spending.

I am waiting for the next HSF collab and I'm still hoping WG do a HSF Hiei using the proper palette. Which  I doubt. So I probably won't buy anything then either. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ee58d82f966c593571bae5492fedfe20.png

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
280 posts
6,940 battles
16 minutes ago, Europizza said:

I actually owned that Opel Manta, in factory issued custom colors, white with yellow and grey striping going from the side up over the roof ato the other side, tinted glass, Recaro racing gear, lowered suspension, huge retarded wing on the back. *blush*

Well, if you go Opel Manta there is no point in not going the full 9yards with the paint job and customization :cap_like:

• Funny 1

Players
672 posts
14,738 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

This is wg the only thing you get for free is their laughter at your hopes and dreams

• Cool 2

[ZEN]
Players
1,253 posts
13,911 battles

Was actually an ARP fan back when it came out, but those prices are overkill, I already have a Yamato and I could get 3 more of them for free with Free XP, and I already have 3 Atago's so don't need another, and already have the HSF camo for the Musashi so no need to spend that much for another one either...

[BS4]
Players
1,371 posts
7,567 battles
8 minutes ago, The_Chiv said:

.. the only thing you get for free is their laughter at your hopes and dreams

WG:

X76lF1x.jpg

• Funny 3

[IRON7]
Players
642 posts
10,901 battles
1 hour ago, LoveZeppelin said:

There already is a T5 ARP Kirishima Cpt & she was a 10 pter & she didn't look like this 'one' (who is actually the 10 pt ARP Nachi Cpt). Bogus ARP recycle here.

• Cool 2

[SHAFT]
Players
357 posts
4,376 battles

I think given we're fast approaching the season of giving etc it'd be rather selfish to splash such an extortionate amount of money on myself for anything, let alone a virtual item in a game.

Not sure my family would be too impressed if I can apparently blow over £100 on a "free to play game" whilst simultaneously being unable to afford something decent for them.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Players
672 posts
14,738 battles
Just now, Drasnighta said:

I think given we're fast approaching the season of giving etc it'd be rather selfish to splash such an extortionate amount of money on myself for anything, let alone a virtual item in a game.

Not sure my family would be too impressed if I can apparently blow over £100 on a "free to play game" whilst simultaneously being unable to afford something decent for them.

But fam isnt it pretty. "so what did we get?" You get to look at my awesome ships. <Disowned>

• Funny 2

[SHAFT]
Players
357 posts
4,376 battles
15 minutes ago, The_Chiv said:

But fam isnt it pretty. "so what did we get?" You get to look at my awesome ships. <Disowned>

Aye, as pretty as it is unfortunately I can't exactly live in it once my unamused family shows me where the door is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sign in to follow this