You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Barney_Wobba

Can we have a drunken randoms battle option?

19 comments in this topic

Players
157 posts
3,841 battles

For the drunken WoWs players?

Most of UK and Ireland will be there and I daresay Vodka riddled RUS as well! We could make a pretty good bunch tbh...

• Funny 6

[LUZ1]
Players
878 posts
12,886 battles
4 hours ago, Barney_Wobba said:

Most of UK and Ireland will be there and I daresay Vodka riddled RUS as well! We could make a pretty good bunch tbh...

I was under the impression we only have the drunken randoms option. :cap_haloween: Can we also have the sober option? :cap_cool:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[SINT]
Players
983 posts
21,802 battles
7 minutes ago, raz207 said:

so whats going to be different from any random play today?

Well if it’s the friendly drunk type of play we keep the bad gameplay but less salt in chat? And when it’s getting deep into the night nobody can write anymore so that might be an improvement..

• Cool 1

Players
375 posts
5 hours ago, Barney_Wobba said:

I'll only agree with Drunken CV Random Battles...

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,790 battles
1 hour ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I had a drunken random game in my Kagero... does that count?

Carlsberg... OMG man that should be an instant game ban for drinking that %$#* (mmmmm well mmmm NOT sure i can postthe word im thinking of)

There are so many proper German or Belgium beers out there..... infact there are many good beers from many countries but CAAARLLLLSBERG   Really

• Funny 2

Players
2,382 posts
3 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Carlsberg... OMG man that should be an instant game ban for drinking that %$#* (mmmmm well mmmm NOT sure i can postthe word im thinking of)

There are so mant proper German or Belgium beers out there..... infact there are many good beers from many countries but CAAARLLLLSBERG   Really

I haven't laughed so much in ages.... :Smile_veryhappy:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,790 battles
16 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Mate your from Nottingham... Surly you can get some Castlerock beer.. if i recole correct some of them are pretty good.

[XTREM]
Players
1,888 posts
14,437 battles
12 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

There are so mant proper German or Belgium beers out there..... infact there are many good beers from many countries but CAAARLLLLSBERG   Really

8 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

*Shameless plug*

Seychelles-Beer.thumb.jpg.ec7379fc94b30eff7c088081eefed629.jpg

Our national beer

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,790 battles
1 minute ago, Miragetank90 said:

*Shameless plug*

Seychelles-Beer.thumb.jpg.ec7379fc94b30eff7c088081eefed629.jpg

Is that good? I have the biggest Getränkemarkt (Offlicance to the Brits) in Europe a few Km from my place.. Its the biggest and with the widest choice of international alcohol in Europe..may have to see if they have that beer....

ON subject Warships after 10pm every night  is drunken mode so not sure we need a new battlemode button

Players
2,382 posts
21 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Mate your from Nottingham... Surly you can get some Castlerock beer.. if i recole correct some of them are pretty good.

I actually prefer Bitburger or Hop House 13.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,790 battles
2 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I actually prefer Bitburger or Hop House 13.

Ive heard Hop House is pretty good!.. Bitburger.. Well its ok if you cant find any other German beer.... :Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding:  Living in Germany and having Worked in Belgeum ive been a little spoiled to be honist...

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,888 posts
14,437 battles
29 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Is that good? I have the biggest Getränkemarkt (Offlicance to the Brits) in Europe a few Km from my place.. Its the biggest and with the widest choice of international alcohol in Europe..may have to see if they have that beer....

AFAIK Seybrew has never been exported but I could be wrong, that may have changed by now. 

It's always been the best-selling beer locally, despite a plethora of other brands we get from abroad - Heineken, Budweiser, Amstel, Eku, Corona, Blue Marlin(Mauritian beer) and yes Carlsberg, to name some. Tourists and locals alike really love this beer, so of course it's good. It would be very unpatriotic of me to suggest otherwise!

Myself though I'm not too picky when it comes to beer. 

If you do find it, try it. 

• Cool 1