Sign in to follow this  
undercovercommander

settled, can be closed :)

11 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts

G'day sailors!

I am currently running a clan but to be honest I neither have the time nor interest in the duties anymore I did for 1,5 years now. I'd like to stay disguised for now since my clan doesn't know I am going to leave. I will probably take 3 of my closest friends with me but the pressure and time consuming necessities are in our opinion not worth the nerves and time. it took way more commitment from my EO's and myself than we consider adequate for a video game.

Now some more information about what I have been doing the past 1,5 years:

We had 35-50 members, depending on CB seasons and other factors but as any other commander knows player count varies from time to time. Our average stats are about 1600 pr and 56% wr. My personal stats are at ~1700 pr and 56%wr as well with over 60% and blue pr on the important meta ships- so are the stats of potential members leaving with me. Typhoon was hit twice. 

I also know that recruiting of really good members usually doesn't happen on the forum but I'd like to give less known clans a chance too. Needless to say we all have great experience in CB as well as what's important to run a clan.

What we are looking for:

• English speaking nice community with active players
  • Bantering is something we enjoy but no excessive negativity towards other clans
  • Clan must have hit hurricane at least twice
  • Will to accept us to your team and not just member farming
  • Discord activity also when there are no CB's
  • Guaranteed slot for CB's
  • Solid tactics for CB's that will bring you to Hurricane
  • Fully upgraded steel and coal port

What you get from us:

• Valuable players that play on a regular basis and know how stuff inside a clan works (e.g. naval battles, member management, you vs. me tournaments, etc.)
  • Sh1t ton of T10 ships (70 to precise from 3 people + 1 theoretical additional member which adds up close to 100 t10 ships)

From experience we know that you cannot invite people right away but rather have a probation period to get to know each other which is also in our interest.

Thank you in advance for your potential interest.

Players
375 posts
On 11/12/2020 at 8:44 PM, Salentine said:

pm sent

Honestly, good luck with these guys, Salentine.  they definitely don't seem underhanded or arrogant, and the clan atmosphere they created seems very nice too, with them sneaking away and the clan imploding....

• Funny 1

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
703 posts
19,075 battles

Avast maties,

Interested but I think we too anarchic for you guys.

We don't member farm, although have been farmed for bonuses, and are active discord but we are not into excessive rules, hierarchy, nor demands. 

Happy for splinters to do things on their own initiative,  as long as they add value to us as a clan, and  as a clan improve the collective.

Peffers

• Cool 1

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
703 posts
19,075 battles
3 minutes ago, rimmer_the said:

Honestly, Good luck with these guys, Salentine.  they definitely don't seem underhanded or arrogant, and the clan atmosphere they created seems very nice too, with them sneaking away and the clan imploding....

oh!

I guess we now know the clan.

• Funny 1

[-5D-]
[-5D-]
Players
18 posts
1,010 battles
14 minutes ago, Peffers said:

Avast maties,

Interested but I think we too anarchic for you guys.

Peffers

But in a nice way ;)

• Cool 1

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
703 posts
19,075 battles
7 minutes ago, 01Haiku said:

But in a nice way ;)

Thanks, Haiku, if they want something more structured and global they can't go wrong with you guys.

[-5D-]
[-5D-]
Players
18 posts
1,010 battles
1 minute ago, Peffers said:

Thanks, Haiku, if they want something more structured and global they can't go wrong with you guys.

Think of 5D as IBM meets the Department of Defense  :P

• Funny 1

[PWN3D]
Beta Tester
703 posts
19,075 battles
20 minutes ago, 01Haiku said:

Think of 5D as IBM meets the Department of Defense  :P

That is the difference, as a NYC friend of mine said that's a clusterf*ck.

• Funny 2

Players
2 posts
2 hours ago, rimmer_the said:

Honestly, Good luck with these guys, Salentine.  they definitely don't seem underhanded or arrogant, and the clan atmosphere they created seems very nice too, with them sneaking away and the clan imploding....

sorry but who are you and what are you referring to?

Players
53 posts
7,829 battles
19 hours ago, undercovercommander said:

sorry but who are you and what are you referring to?

I don't know who you are or wish you anything negative, neither do I have any opinion on your situation and managing in-game clans can be hard, but I must admit your 1st sentence made me move on and ignore the rest of the post immediately. I have now re-read it based on the discourse in that chat but your post does come across as arrogant and tetchy. Midway through your post you basically call anyone in this forum section looking or recruiting for players as bad players and that you are 'gracing less well known clans with your presence'. Might be true, it might not (again, I don't know) but it doesn't put you and your friends in the best light.

Either way, good luck with the search and I hope the clan situation works itself out for the best for all of the folks and you guys get some personal time back as the last thing you need with all that is going on in the world at the moment is more stress. 

Good luck for the next steps.  

• Cool 3