YabbaCoe

PT 0.9.11 - 0.9.112 - Snowflakes

4 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
4,595 posts
4,410 battles

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_reward_EN_1920x1080.jpg

In Update 0.9.12, ships of Tier V and above will feature Snowflakes with holiday bonuses. Depending on the ship's tier, you'll receive Coal, Steel, or Santa's Gift containers for blowing off Snowflakes.

The mechanics of receiving rewards for blowing off Snowflakes have been updated. You can now obtain a reward by gaining a victory or earning at least 300 base XP.

List of Rewards:

• Tiers V–VII: 400/500/750 Coal
  • Tiers VIII–IX: 75 Steel
  • Tier X: Santa's Gift container

Please note: you can blow a Snowflake off each ship only once during Updates 0.9.12 and 0.10.0 in battles of any type, except for Training Battles.

[EUTF]
Players
184 posts
6,379 battles

Please add even a small reward for premium ships below T5 for your old paying customers , even 1 camo can be enough as good christmas gesture

Players
1,872 posts
19,334 battles

No issues knocking off the snowflakes, got the correct resources. On the tier 10 ships the rewards are a little disappointing a few camos and flags on average (to be fair 300 doubloons did pop up once but the other rewards were a little unimpressive when the reward at tier 9 was better).

Players
844 posts

I just go for the coal nowadays anything else is a bonus, I've got to the stage where I've been kicked in the :etc_swear: by RNG to many times to buy anything involving luck, so I'm sort of no interest to WG marketing, a very quiet Christmas this year for me  :cap_happy: