Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Developer Bulletin for Updates 0.9.11–0.9.12

67 comments in this topic

[MUMMY]
Players
599 posts
10,174 battles
2 hours ago, XDMeloniXD said:

To get the Hizen; we need to complete most shipbuilding tasks, which probably won't be easy, and on top of that, still pay 7800 doubloons (25.66€) to complete the last four stages. That is a lot, considering that you have to put in BOTH a lot of time and money (Well, 25 euros is quite a lot in my economic state.) 

Last years Puerto Rico missions was a great success, proved popular with the playerbase.

This year you get similar missions but also need to pay money for double the fun!  :cap_win:

• Funny 4

[TWS]
Players
24 posts
24,339 battles

OMG i can't wait to grind like crazy for 22 stages AND pay you 8000 doublons for Hizen :) awesome .. the x-mas greediness at it's finest

• Cool 2

[RONIN]
Players
84 posts
19,057 battles

İ hate your snowflakes...again and again snowflakes its terrible idea.. i have many ships and every time i must play one by one for take snowflakes...its f... Very bad... Why? Why every year same thing? WG  this is bad idea ever since cv rework

• Bad 4

[ADML]
Beta Tester
85 posts
21,852 battles
6 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

The release of a new branch of U.S. battleships from Early Access, New Year, Dockyard, Ranked Battle update, and other new features.

Read it on the portal

Still no news of the 4 missing operations? Did the wargaming police do an investigation?

[-GG-]
[-GG-]
Players
371 posts
21,415 battles

List of Rewards:

Tiers V–VII: 400/500/750 Coal

Tiers VIII–IX: 75 Steel

Tier X: Santa's Gift container

As last year WG has some Ruski logic on giving gifts.

Probably in Belarus aka CCCP it is so for XMas that i.e. the youngest son gets a car, the middle one gets also a car and the oldest gets a skateboard.

• Funny 1

[-GG-]
[-GG-]
Players
371 posts
21,415 battles
4 minutes ago, radius77 said:

List of Rewards:

Probably in Belarus aka CCCP it is so for XMas that i.e. the youngest son gets a car, the middle one gets also a car and the oldest gets a skateboard.

Just to remind how "epic" reward one can get for tier X snowflake instead of 75 steel :cap_like: My favourite is "4 camo"

b546fb9a-1b6b-11ea-bbe9-d89d6715223c.jpg

• Funny 4

[U-35]
Beta Tester
50 posts
9,694 battles

Looking forward for new ranked meta, will focus on this onwards random is gone, rest is marketing and I will never do a dockyard again! (have 3 ships I'am not playing regularly and are waist of money and effort) 

[MORIA]
Players
7,796 posts
39,355 battles
8 hours ago, GiannisKts13 said:

So maybe will be together on main game too ?

I think 0.9.11 can be live on 26th of November, 0.9.12 on 17th of December (3 week updates like it was in the past since 0.9.11 won’t bring that much).

So probably the Black Friday event will be on 0.9.11 as well.

[DKMNL]
Players
34 posts
1,809 battles
8 hours ago, Zigiran said:

- Acces to it in the menu: yes, that makes sense.

- Being able to reset lines: not sure if that opens with this or that you still need 5 lines before you can do that.

Anybody from WG who can answer that question?

At the moment you purchase the Hizen (like previously the Anchorage and before that the Odin) for full price at the start of the event, you WILL open the Research Bureau with all relevant upgrades, ships, etcetera.

The only thing you won't get are the 10K research bureau points to start with. That is still part of the 5 regular tech tree lines.

Good job hunting, my dear captains!

[DKMNL]
Players
34 posts
1,809 battles

One thing I still am missing the Dev Blog: Captain skills rework to be delayed till further notice, although it was announced earlier to be released at patch 0.9.11

Does anyone have confirmation about it?

Maybe I missed some information in an article, but hé...it is Wargaming.....

[HDMS]
[HDMS]
Players
89 posts

Same ol' same ol' Bnose Sheet       and i guess they still cant keep their filty hands off my beloved port

:cap_old:   zzzzz

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,810 posts
5 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

I think 0.9.11 can be live on 26th of November,

atm everything hints to the 3th of December for 0.9.11.

5 hours ago, Rubytwo said:

and before that the Odin

the Odin dockyard gave steel and no research points

5 hours ago, Rubytwo said:

At the moment you purchase the Hizen (like previously the Anchorage and before that the Odin) for full price at the start of the event,

you still have to earn one phase after completing/purchasing the Hizon

[DKMNL]
Players
34 posts
1,809 battles
3 hours ago, Klopirat said:

the Odin dockyard gave steel and no research points

you still have to earn one phase after completing/purchasing the Hizon

Klopirat,

all I tried to write down was the fact that when you bought one (or both) ships (Odin and/or Anchorage) at the start of their DY event for the full price, you unlocked the Research Bureau despite the fact that a player did not fullfill the obligation of 5 regular tech tree ships. This means that you are entitled to see the Research Bureau in your Armory and that you will receive 3 additional missions per month for 400 RP per mission.

For the rest you are correct about the phases to collect the rewards belonging to each individual phase after you completed those stages, whether that was RP's, signals or whatsoever.

Are you fine now with my explanation?

[WG]
WG Staff
5,160 posts
4,445 battles
Před 15 hodinami alexpoy98 řekl/a:

OMG i can't wait to grind like crazy for 22 stages AND pay you 8000 doublons for Hizen :) awesome .. the x-mas greediness at it's finest

There definitely will be two different starter packs, as last time in Anchorage dockyard. So there will be option to spend less than 7800 doubloons. Also if you have Yahagi in your port, you will get compensation of 4000 doubloons, which can take the final price down. If you don't have Yahagi yet, you will get yet another premium ship. There are more stages than Odin or Anchorage, because now we will be building tier IX ship.

So what is so greedy in this dockyard event, according to you?

Před 15 hodinami nurtacmc řekl/a:

İ hate your snowflakes...again and again snowflakes its terrible idea.. i have many ships and every time i must play one by one for take snowflakes...its f... Very bad... Why? Why every year same thing? WG  this is bad idea ever since cv rework

So you hate snowflakes, that give some interesting rewards, because you have to play those ships atleast once to get that reward? Now there is even the "or" option, that you need either win, or 300 base XP, so also a loss in random battles, well in vast majority of cases.  So I don't understand what is wrong for this concept.

Před 14 hodinami Starkaddd řekl/a:

Still no news of the 4 missing operations? Did the wargaming police do an investigation?

Unfortunately we still don't have any news about possible return of those operations.

Před 12 hodinami radius77 řekl/a:

List of Rewards:

What is wrong with those rewards according to your description?

Před 9 hodinami Rubytwo řekl/a:

One thing I still am missing the Dev Blog: Captain skills rework to be delayed till further notice, although it was announced earlier to be released at patch 0.9.11

Does anyone have confirmation about it?

Maybe I missed some information in an article, but hé...it is Wargaming.....

You are correct, that previously we planned to introduce this Captain skills rework with 0.9.11, but due to technical reasons, we had to postpone that until release of update 0.10.0. Soon we should share more information on our DevBlog.

• Cool 5
  • Bad 1

[FAILS]
Players
614 posts
21,097 battles
27 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

Also if you have Yahagi in your port, you will get compensation of 4000 doubloons, which can take the final price down. If you don't have Yahagi yet, you will get yet another premium ship.

I have a small question about that: If I were to buy Yahagi with the coupon in the armoury, I would spend less than 4000 doubloons. I would still get the 4000 doubloons for completing stage 15 then and make a small doubloon plus. Is that assumption correct? Might be a bit greedy, but just asking for a friend... :Smile_trollface:

Players
1,951 posts
3,713 battles
38 minuti fa, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

So you hate snowflakes, that give some interesting rewards, because you have to play those ships atleast once to get that reward? Now there is even the "or" option, that you need either win, or 300 base XP, so also a loss in random battles, well in vast majority of cases.  So I don't understand what is wrong for this concept.

Well, i wouldn't reall call them "interesting rewards", more like "useful rewards", since it's mostly Coal and Steel and thoes aren't "interesting" but they are really useful resources. The Santa containers could be interesting, but, you know, there's RNG involved :Smile_trollface:.

I personally really like the Snowflakes, especially the Christmas ones. Btw, i've calculated that with my current ships (plus 2 that i'll get soon) i'll get around 27.6k Coal and around 900 Steel (values include Clan bonus). (still no Tier 10s, so no Christmas containes)

6 minuti fa, BruceRKF ha scritto:

I have a small question about that: If I were to buy Yahagi with the coupon in the armoury, I would spend less than 4000 doubloons. I would still get the 4000 doubloons for completing stage 15 then and make a small doubloon plus. Is that assumption correct? Might be a bit greedy, but just asking for a friend... :Smile_trollface:

I think so, 4.000 doubloons is the standard compensation for Yahagi.

[WG]
WG Staff
5,160 posts
4,445 battles
Před 10 minutami BruceRKF řekl/a:

so tell "your friend" that this assumption is correct. After reaching 15th Shipbuilding phase you will get either Yahagi, if you don't have it yet, or compensation of 4000 doubloons, no matter how and for how much you received your Yahagi. :cap_like:

Před 1 minutou wot_2016_gunner řekl/a:

Well, i wouldn't reall call them "interesting rewards", more like "useful rewards", since it's mostly Coal and Steel and thoes aren't "interesting" but they are really useful resources. The Santa containers could be interesting, but, you know, there's RNG involved :Smile_trollface:.

I personally really like the Snowflakes, especially the Christmas ones. Btw, i've calculated that with my current ships (plus 2 that i'll get soon) i'll get around 27.6k Coal and around 900 Steel (values include Clan bonus). (still no Tier 10s, so no Christmas containes)

I think so, 4.000 doubloons is the standard compensation for Yahagi.

OK, so let's say, those are useful rewards, as you can gather coal for legendary commanders, or coal ships in Armory or steel, which is the most valuable reward from those, IMO.

Santa containers are nice, there is RNG, but even though after one battle you will receive something useful. Yes, you can get some camos or signals or coal, but still there is option to get one month of premium time, even doubloons, you can save for dockyard and last year quite often players received some premium ship. That chance is not high, but still a chance to get premium ship for just one battle.

In advance I am sorry for those unlucky ones, who won't get any premium ship from those containers. Those rewards are just for one battle played with that ship and with new condition you don't even need to win. Or if you have some ships you don't like, just play with them in coop.

But please, don't be angry, just because you get something for just one battle played, but your friend got something better...:cap_fainting:

• Cool 4

Players
1,836 posts
21,758 battles
Cytat

there will be а ST of the updated commander skills system (...) we plan to update the skills in 0.9.11. We will conduct several stages of testing (...)

Not a word about new commander skills (for 0 9 11 update)?  Maybe the plans are to be delayed or what (riots in Minsk, problems for many people from IT domain)? Or it is postponed to 2021? It would be nice to here hear something @YabbaCoe  , please...

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
11,810 posts
4 minutes ago, umbra_arboris said:

It would be nice to here something @YabbaCoe  , please...

hm?

1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

You are correct, that previously we planned to introduce this Captain skills rework with 0.9.11, but due to technical reasons, we had to postpone that until release of update 0.10.0. Soon we should share more information on our DevBlog.

WG Staff
1,871 posts
877 battles
7 minutes ago, umbra_arboris said:

Not a word about new commander skills (for 0 9 11 update)?  Maybe the plans are to be delayed or what (riots in Minsk, problems for many people from IT domain)? Or it is postponed to 2021? It would be nice to here something @YabbaCoe  , please...

Hi Captain, As YabbaCoe already mentioned in a comment above, the Commander skills rework was postponed, for technical reasons, to the release of Update 0.10.0.

Players
81 posts
21,993 battles

Please do not cancel sale BELFAST.  Am going to buy it on 5  December. Devs should realise that millions of people are on lockdown  and furlough.

I am supporting my family in this horrendous time. THANKYOU.

[DKMNL]
Players
34 posts
1,809 battles
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

OK, so let's say, those are useful rewards, as you can gather coal for legendary commanders, or coal ships in Armory or steel, which is the most valuable reward from those, IMO.

Santa containers are nice, there is RNG, but even though after one battle you will receive something useful. Yes, you can get some camos or signals or coal, but still there is option to get one month of premium time, even doubloons, you can save for dockyard and last year quite often players received some premium ship. That chance is not high, but still a chance to get premium ship for just one battle.

Wow Yabbacoe, only 1 month of premium time this time from the containers? If so, WG is really scrutenizing its playerbase as last year there was the opportunity to obtain 6 months from them......

[DKMNL]
Players
34 posts
1,809 battles
3 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but only in the Mega Gifts, not the "normal" ones (which one gets from the snowflakes)

Klopirat,

Are you really reacting on every post just to get yourself another "post" tick on your name? It is getting ridiculous: players do REALLY understand how it works, my dear fellow....

Sign in to follow this