Hey there chaps!   I've noticed this a few times in my Lightning now, but my last game (which I have a replay) really brought this to my attention.   I seem to have encountered some kind of issue where one of my torpedo launchers just outright wouldn't work. The first set fired fine, and even though the second set was reloaded, primed, and ready to destroy; they just wouldn't launch. It wasn't some kind of sync bug, because I was mashing my left mouse button with extreme furiosty for a good 10 seconds.   Anyone else encountered this at all? Thinking of submitting it as a bug maybe.   Edit: Putting timestamps and replay here so you don't have to scroll.   1st incident: 04:50 minutes into the game when the game clock is at 15:05 - Target ship: Zao
2nd incident: 13:55 minutes into the game when the game clock is at 05:59 - Target ship: Pommern
3rd incident: 14:55 minutes into the game when the game clock is at 04:58 - Target ship: Petropavlovsk
4th incident: 15:24 minutes into the game when the game clock is at 04:25 - Target ship: Petropavlovsk   Replay: 20201108_194141_PBSD108-Lightning_28_naval_mission.wowsreplay