Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ocsimano18

Twitch Code

37 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SINT]
Players
1,265 posts
25,014 battles
19 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

What does it provide? Please don't say missions for PVP...

yes the usual grind base xp in a game from 1200 up towards 1600. Each step is 200K silver, final meta reward is one container.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[STEEL]
Players
786 posts
4 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

yes the usual grind base xp in a game from 1200 up towards 1600. Each step is 200K silver, final meta reward is one container.

Thanks, then no-no for me...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
8,596 posts

I think these Twich codes are only active during their respective streams, sometimes its during other streams on official channel as well but usually those get another code giving out the same thing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,625 posts
9,867 battles

FELINEPURRFECT

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,075 posts
15,102 battles

FWIW the expiry date of the first mission is the same as the end of the Halloween "Key Battle" mode, giving a short overlap with the re-vamped Ranked mode starting 26 November when 0.9.11 drops. So if you don't like Randoms but do Ranked then it's probably worth collecting the missions while you can in advance, and then grabbing what you can when Ranked starts next (one battle result can be used against multiple missions) and before 2 December.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,517 posts
5,748 battles

Not working for me. Tryed yesterday and now, but thats ok because this collection is utter trash and time waste for me so I won't bother with picking items.

 

Edit: Its probably code that wrking only during streams but still it doesn't change my opinion about this collection..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
3,049 posts
988 battles
49 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Not working for me. Tryed yesterday and now, but thats ok because this collection is utter trash and time waste for me so I won't bother with picking items.

(Captain, try this one )😉

1 hour ago, _DeathWing_ said:

FELINEPURRFECT

 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
590 posts
7,943 battles
9 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

(Captain, try this one )😉

 

Worked.

 

Gives a cat flag.

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,517 posts
5,748 battles
1 hour ago, TheWarJaC said:

(Captain, try this one )😉

 

 

1 hour ago, Nov_A said:

Worked.

 

Gives a cat flag.

 

 

Lol- A cat flag? No tnx. (sadly I got that one from 3-4 years ago).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KAKE]
Players
2,801 posts
6,795 battles

This week's code: REMEMMBERREMEMBER389

 

Activates a chain of "in one battle earn x base XP" missions, from 1400 to 1800. Final reward is two Always Courageous containers.

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,392 posts
16,873 battles
1 hour ago, Uglesett said:

This week's code: REMEMMBERREMEMBER389

 

Activates a chain of "in one battle earn x base XP" missions, from 1400 to 1800. Final reward is two Always Courageous containers.

Thanks it flashed on screen to fast for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
345 posts
5,462 battles
7 hours ago, Uglesett said:

This week's code: REMEMMBERREMEMBER389

 

Activates a chain of "in one battle earn x base XP" missions, from 1400 to 1800. Final reward is two Always Courageous containers.

It's invalid for me, did it expire already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SVX]
Players
1,492 posts
17,855 battles
7 hours ago, Communist_Loli said:

It's invalid for me, did it expire already?

 this has been the case the last 3 patches the codes only work durring the stream (meaby + 1 hour) then its over .

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
3,049 posts
988 battles
5 hours ago, albin322 said:

 the codes only work durring the stream (meaby + 1 hour) then its over .

Exactly. You should be able to activate those code within 30 minutes after the end of the stream, though. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,588 posts
On 10/30/2020 at 1:28 PM, Nov_A said:

Worked.

 

Gives a cat flag.

Cat flag! That's great! I'm so fed up with regular toilet paper... Things during quarantine can get messy sometimes... :Smile_izmena:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KAKE]
Players
2,801 posts
6,795 battles

I'll just keep reusing this thread.

 

11TTALLBOYSAREGUDBOYS777

 

Same as last week, except the missions are 1500-1900 base exp in a single battle, and the final reward is three Always Courageous containers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,517 posts
5,748 battles
3 hours ago, Uglesett said:

I'll just keep reusing this thread.

 

11TTALLBOYSAREGUDBOYS777

 

Same as last week, except the missions are 1500-1900 base exp in a single battle, and the final reward is three Always Courageous containers.

''Invalid code. Please make sure you entered the correct code''

 

None of these twitch codes works for me. It must be Live event thing :Smile_Default:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KAKE]
Players
2,801 posts
6,795 battles
1 minute ago, Hades_warrior said:

''Invalid code. Please make sure you entered the correct code''

 

None of these twitch codes works for me. It must be Live event thing :Smile_Default:

As @TheWarJaC said earlier, the codes are only valid during the stream and maybe half an hour after.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×