Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Combat Missions 0.9.10: Camouflages and Commanders for the Most Courageous Captains!

12 comments in this topic

[WGZK]
Players
96 posts
7,477 battles

Can't wait for black friday and new ARP ships :)

• Boring 1

Players
1,075 posts
15,102 battles

So, if you have Premium time there is no economic gain to playing the April Fool's "Halloween" mode because there are no credits or experience points to multiply.

The first combat mission has been amended to dealing 10,000 damage, instead of earning 250 XP, so that you can play the April Fool's "Halloween" mode, but the reward of 500 ship XP is completely wasted on April Fool's "Halloween" ships.

...Would rather be playing Raid for the Filth re-run; at least that was a well thought-out event that was engaging for both pve and pvp and rewarding.

• Cool 2

[GOT2]
Players
17 posts
3,652 battles

I'm still working on the bismarck camo objectives, this is seriously the first game in history that gives me a burn-out :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

[FAM]
Players
56 posts
20,452 battles

It's any chance or filter of getting the game portal with real new news and not the recicled "combat daily missions" , the same premium shop bundles and all that well known stuff?

Well, maybe Wargaming could move then some people working on game portal to some useful thing, such as how to listen to player community.

[-RDE-]
Players
394 posts
31,123 battles

free research points are good, but seriously 1200 in 75days...  if my maths is right that will take around 1187 days to get 1 unique upgrade..lol

[C4K3]
Players
263 posts
16,741 battles

I'm here for the reality ships not monsterships. btw those new US BB are junc. I hope wg do the same junc with the russian bb split when it comes.

What about new coalships I will have over a miljon coal after new year and a biljon credits plus 5 miljon fxp. And don't tell me to buy småland because that pricetag is way to high for a dd.

When it comes to steel I demand that wg tells us if they gonna remove any steelships this year as they did last year and cheated us on hard earned steel.

[C4K3]
Players
263 posts
16,741 battles
On 11/1/2020 at 10:53 AM, humpty_1 said:

free research points are good, but seriously 1200 in 75days...  if my maths is right that will take around 1187 days to get 1 unique upgrade..lol

it's not 75 days but 75 combat missions. don't buy that unique upgrades they ar not worth it. I have them on 14 ships and got them the old way. I have some mission left for them before the dissapear in new year but I don't bother them 

• Cool 1

[-RDE-]
Players
394 posts
31,123 battles
On 11/3/2020 at 3:06 PM, 416taylor said:

it's not 75 days but 75 combat missions. don't buy that unique upgrades they ar not worth it. I have them on 14 ships and got them the old way. I have some mission left for them before the dissapear in new year but I don't bother them 

OH BOY, YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT MY BAD..LOL

but i'll try again..  19200 for uu  would take 16 attempts to get the uu just by doing the daily mission, in total if completing 6 dm per day. = 203 days, and then there's the gaps between the missions.. i know wg want the game to be long lasting but the rb is just way to much of a grind... 10200 per reset or x2 every 3 months is just meh when yot take into account the amount needed....lol.. well over 200k rb points for just the ships.. oh well nevermind

Sign in to follow this