You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

The Key Battle: Even More Rewards!

143 comments in this topic

Players
2,126 posts
4,140 battles

Sooooooooo, let's see if i got this right: If i get, for example, 1.000 Battle points, and then i get killed, do i still get the points in the armoury?

WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
6 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Sooooooooo, let's see if i got this right: If i get, for example, 1.000 Battle points, and then i get killed, do i still get the points in the armoury?

Yup, you will keep the Battle Points you have earned in battle even though you get destroyed. 😊

• Cool 6

[-RNR-]
Players
1,434 posts

I just hope I can see the Dark ships on a Dark background this time, a bit of colour blindness and it sucks in cyclones and the dark on dark events, I can see Dasha in the Black Leather well enough though :Smile_smile:

• Cool 3

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,698 posts
22 minutes ago, XmusashiX said:

But the captains can be used in what Nation afterwards?

you can see it in the video at around 5:10

• Cool 1

Players
2,126 posts
4,140 battles
35 minuti fa, TheWarJaC ha scritto:

Yup, you will keep the Battle Points you have earned in battle even though you get destroyed. 😊

Thank you, that was my biggest concern :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[1701]
Players
119 posts
10,885 battles

I saw that you can buy the old halloween commanders in the armoury for dubs,,,  (according to the video at 5:12) but in bundles that cost like 5,555 doubloons... Why not just give the ability to... idk, buy separately, or buy them for the battle points? And why was it only included in the video and not the article? Is there trouble in getting all info into the articles? XD

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,698 posts
3 minutes ago, XDMeloniXD said:

And why was it only included in the video and not the article?

you mean like

In addition, new Commanders with 10 skill points and bundles with Commanders from the Halloween events of previous years can be obtained in in the Armory in exchange for doubloons.

?

[-IBF-]
Players
15 posts
Vor 18 Minuten, Klopirat sagte:

you can see it in the video at around 5:10

Thank you.

And another nice female captain not for KM. :/ meh 

Players
484 posts
21,143 battles

One problem is that is not very halloweeneny ,so you can get 5000bp so I guess 2500bp on avrage from one game , so 75k commanders ,300k T9camo ,150k T8 camo ,75k 3days premium honestly rewords are not so great again , I have shitload of unique commanders , T9&T8 camos are good but you can just get one of eatch , 3 day premium meh , WG should make reword worth grindin a unique ship to that event , can be T2 I dont care , or higher tier but unique , like t5 dd with 4x4 9km torpedo lauchers like benham, or T6 cruiser with crowling smoke & he , or T5 battleship with radar , something complete unique , worth to grind for .

• Cool 5

Players
484 posts
21,143 battles
50 minutes ago, XmusashiX said:

Maybe I didn’t read carefully enough. But the captains can be used in what Nation afterwards?

lady US , guy with mustache UK , alien Na..Germany

• Cool 1

[EUTF]
Players
330 posts
7,447 battles

Complaints
The commanders nation is sadly fixed (US/German/UK) - It should had been multi-nation like the commander from the hockey. If i want a captain and i dont have any ship from that nation im automatically punished.
Leaving division should be abit better designed and it should have some countdown to all members and not be instant so people will have like 10secs of a warning before you shot or get shooted - thats bad in the heat of a battle.

Otherwise looks fun as i test it in PTS and i can wait people posts about treason and backstabbing
sadly this event it looks more than an April fools space event than a Halloween one - it seems submarines testing took alot of developers time .....QQ

• Cool 5

Players
484 posts
21,143 battles
13 minutes ago, XDMeloniXD said:

I saw that you can buy the old halloween commanders in the armoury for dubs,,,  (according to the video at 5:12) but in bundles that cost like 5,555 doubloons... Why not just give the ability to... idk, buy separately, or buy them for the battle points? And why was it only included in the video and not the article? Is there trouble in getting all info into the articles? XD

Why you ask questions about WG marketing ? , is like you ask how to understand and make happy woman , is a fairy tale... ;P

WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
26 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Thank you, that was my biggest concern :Smile_Default:

You are welcome Captain: I am glad I could help! :Smile_honoring:

Players
484 posts
21,143 battles
5 minutes ago, Nauseica said:

Complaints
The commanders nation is sadly fixed (US/German/UK) - It should had been multi-nation like the commander from the hockey. If i want a captain and i dont have any ship from that nation im automatically punished.
Leaving division should be abit better designed and it should have some countdown to all members and not be instant so people will have like 10secs of a warning before you shot or get shooted - thats bad in the heat of a battle.

Otherwise looks fun as i test it in PTS and i can wait people posts about treason and backstabbing
sadly this event it looks more than an April fools space event than a Halloween one - it seems submarines testing took alot of developers time .....QQ

i gues WG dont want , Franch,Swedish,Polish,Dutch,Italian,,Australian,Canadian,Japanise,South Korean,Taiwnise,Hungarian,Craotian,Serbian,Estonian,Latvian, money...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[-IBF-]
Players
15 posts

Yup even putting a commander on there, calling here Valkyrie, commanding a „German“ copy ship and make her a US captain.

intelligent...

your idea is pretty good though.

@Nauseica

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,126 posts
4,140 battles
Proprio ora, Almops129 ha scritto:

How do you get the Valkyrie though?

"The first ship, Valkyrie, is available immediately with the start of Key Battles."

[G-B-F]
[G-B-F]
Beta Tester
8 posts
3 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

"The first ship, Valkyrie, is available immediately with the start of Key Battles."

Pay or free.?

Players
2,126 posts
4,140 battles
Proprio ora, Almops129 ha scritto:

Pay or free.?

Free free free; all three of them are going to be free. to get the other two there'll be a mission i think.

[G-B-F]
[G-B-F]
Beta Tester
8 posts
5 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Free free free; all three of them are going to be free. to get the other two there'll be a mission i think.

Thank's for your time.and fast Reply's

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
11,044 battles

Well Well

Until a few minutes ago

The T8 camo was 60000 an T9 was 120000

Now

150000 and 300000 ...

I must be getting blind or something ... Nonono Wg is playing again

• Cool 3