You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
png_1941

pt sumbarines time?

7 comments in this topic

[OUZO]
Players
71 posts

Finally, what hours of play, in the morning it said in six hours the opening now and again the same other 6 hours, can someone tell me what time it starts exactly

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,848 posts
5 minutes ago, Cpt_P4N0S_GR said:

can someone tell me what time it starts exactly

subtst.thumb.JPG.11de9daef81c4f428a9bb68740381177.JPG

7 minutes ago, Cpt_P4N0S_GR said:

and again the same other 6 hours

atm it is the countdown how long it will be open, not when it will open...

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
4 minutes ago, Cpt_P4N0S_GR said:

Finally, what hours of play, in the morning it said in six hours the opening now and again the same other 6 hours, can someone tell me what time it starts exactly

Hi Captain, 

The Submarine Test is now live. 

Here you can find the full schedule of the test. 

sub schedule.png

Players
7 posts
9,829 battles

Ok, so I have installed extra game instances for ‘Public Test’ and played eg submarines in the past. However I can’t find the damn version ‘TST’ to install from the Europe server. Can anyone help at all please ‘cos WoW technical support don’t seem to have a clue and only keep referring to this forum so I’m counting on you 😀

Failing that, am I better off deleting all the WoW clients and playing WarThunder instead?

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
On 10/25/2020 at 1:14 AM, Cliff_York said:

Ok, so I have installed extra game instances for ‘Public Test’ and played eg submarines in the past. However I can’t find the damn version ‘TST’ to install from the Europe server. Can anyone help at all please ‘cos WoW technical support don’t seem to have a clue and only keep referring to this forum so I’m counting on you 😀

Failing that, am I better off deleting all the WoW clients and playing WarThunder instead?

Hi Captain, 

Have you checked if you are trying to install the TST while being logged in on your Public Test account? If you are, do te login on to the EU server and then try to install the TST again. If this doesn't solve your issue, please let me know.

Players
7 posts
9,829 battles

I am definitely logged into my normal EU server account and the problem persists after a completely new download and install as of 24th October.

regards

Additional - I now can’t get into any public test instance, they both hang on ‘waiting for authorisation’. I still haven’t seen a TST option to download from the Europe server so despite doing an integrity check which identified nothing (a bit like the WGCheck report too) then I feel I have no option but to wipe all the client instances off, and the game centre and do yet another clean install.

Frankly guys, the game client is getting so bloated, and your software download server so slow (5.5MB/s)  it’s becoming unrealistic to do clean installs. I note from various forums a number of folk are getting stability problems.

For version 0.10.0, after over 5 years of changes, upgrades and bug fixing, could you please do a thorough tidy up of your code, rather than try to put more ‘features’ into the game.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Cliff_York said:

I am definitely logged into my normal EU server account and the problem persists after a completely new download and install as of 24th October.

regards