You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bleoporg

Clan battles base FXP

29 comments in this topic

[CCN]
Players
27 posts
8,495 battles

How is base fxp calculated in CB, in the same game players of the same team have base fxp (earned without modifiers) in range of 200-650 FXP for victory?

[CCN]
Players
27 posts
8,495 battles

But in cb, base is 2500 for win, how is possible that in every game with same shipe, both with premium acc one get 215 base fxp and other 4xx?

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles
23 minutes ago, Bleoporg said:

in range of 200-650 FXP for victory?

You get 2500 base XP for a victory. 5% of that is 125. So that's the base value one would get as FXP. HOWEVER: If a player is using special signals, camos or premium time, he'd be getting more.

[CCN]
Players
27 posts
8,495 battles

I'll put them tomorrow, but with 700% and 300% flag and i only get 2908 fxp for win, and with same camo and flags my teammate get 4xxx

[CCN]
Players
27 posts
8,495 battles
8 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Not everyone use the same signals and camos. That is the difference.

When you go with pointer over earned fxp, you get new window with 1. earned fxp - that should be base xp, and under it xp with modifiers (camos, flags), problem is that first xp aint same for all players in team.

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
1 hour ago, Bleoporg said:

When you go with pointer over earned fxp, you get new window with 1. earned fxp - that should be base xp, and under it xp with modifiers (camos, flags), problem is that first xp aint same for all players in team.

yes it is, because every player on the winning team gets 2.5k base xp, fxp is calculated from that, so without screenshots we can't show you where your mistake is, there are many factors affecting it, camo's, signals, clan membership, but the base xp and therefore base fxp are the same every time.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
31,063 posts
15,715 battles
2 hours ago, Bleoporg said:

Because people use different XP modifiers.

Look at the numbers and note the difference. The result screen tells you exactly what was calculated. Just using premium and someone not, makes a huge difference.

[CCN]
Players
27 posts
8,495 battles

The question is should marked number be same for all players in cb team if fxp is 5% from base xp (2500 in cb), because yesterday in my team was in range from 200-600 for players with premium wows acc (not wargaming)

pic. is taken from fast coop, but for easier understanding question, tomorrow ill take from other players after cb.

fxp.thumb.jpg.668cd2e84d8f5439663ed85a12ee900f.jpg

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,096 posts
13,759 battles
2 minutes ago, Bleoporg said:

The question is should marked number be same for all players in cb team if fxp is 5% from base xp (2500 in cb

FXP is not 5% of Base-XP, FXP is 5% of earned XP in battle. 

Check: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economics#Free_Experience

• Cool 1

[CCN]
Players
27 posts
8,495 battles
2 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

FXP is not 5% of Base-XP, FXP is 5% of earned XP in battle. 

Check: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economics#Free_Experience

i know that, but shouldnt marked earned xp be  same for all players in cb? that should be that 5%, in cb xp is same for all 2500 for win + modifiers, tomorrw we'll see

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,096 posts
13,759 battles

i know that, but shouldnt marked earned xp be  same for all players in cb? that should be that 5%, in cb xp is same for all 2500 for win + modifiers, tomorrw we'll see

Nope. Or just if they all do the same camos, signals and premium-account. You can see in your screenshot that you earned 2226 XP from battle. 5% of this is 111,3 which is rounded to 112 FXP. 

So you first have to check all modifiers for XP and then do the 5% and then do the FXP-Bonus like Camo, Signals, CB-Win-Bonus etc. 

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,287 posts

in cb xp is same for all 2500 for win + modifiers,

again: Free XP depends on total XP, not Base XP

• Cool 1

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

Do you, by any chance have the complete XP result numbers? The one that includes the general XP calculation?

I only have one last possible explanation for that behaviour.

[CCN]
Players
27 posts
8,495 battles
42 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Do you, by any chance have the complete XP result numbers? The one that includes the general XP calculation?

I only have one last possible explanation for that behaviour.

1670290852_cbnemanja.thumb.png.659015763541ab8e60575c018f23403c.pngcb.thumb.jpg.f6314b3a270ff8738fe9a71a3aa9b10e.jpg

cb brenza.png

[CCN]
Players
27 posts
8,495 battles

I think that i understand now, when i look on pics, for fxp they use base xp with modifiers from camo and clan bonuses, i was thinking that uses only base xp without modifiers.

There is no conspiracy theory.

My bad.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
31,063 posts
15,715 battles
2 hours ago, Bleoporg said:

i was thinking that uses only base xp without modifiers.

And the first answer on this thread told you that is not the case...

• Cool 1

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles
9 hours ago, Bleoporg said:

for fxp they use base xp with modifiers from camo and clan bonuses, i was thinking that uses only base xp without modifiers.

Yeh... the calculation can sometimes look a bit confusing. 

Glad the issue got resolved. Happy sailing!

• Cool 1