Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor

Mercs in CBs: OUTSTANDING!

5 comments in this topic

Players
3,161 posts
22,801 battles

Introducing mercs to Clan Battles is about the best thing WG ever did, methinks.

Whenever the losers of muh own clan can't be bothered to lift their sorry asses, I just hang out my shingle and get invites.

And have the most interesting times!

Going with a Hungarian clan right this moment, they just use two Repus and a bunch of Russian cruisers to rush the cap.

It's like a little road trip! All over Europe!

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1

Players
3,161 posts
22,801 battles

I mean personality-wise, I usually have no problem to just go with the flow and do what I'm told in these situations... and it did cost me 250K elite commander XP cause I never use muh Repu and needed to transfer the captain first, and then after two games they let me choose a different BB so I went to muh Kremlin but the Kuznetsov was still on the Vlad from Ranked and I forgot that his talents don't work in CBs... and it could easily have cost me a few million credits as well, had I not used the most recent discount to upgrade the Repu, just in case...

But hey, you only live once. With an open mind, I mean what is the worst that could happen? I've had a leader of one of my own clans shout and blame me for his own mistakes, and another kick me out a clan out of pure spite and bad faith.

The Hungarians were positively charming, I probably got lucky. (And didn't understand most of what they were saying.) But still.

Spoiler

Now all I need is a hack to put the Honoré captain onto the Kremlin and get that ship's reload down to 14 seconds with the magical Adrenaline Rage...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
532 posts
8,976 battles

as a hungarian i can confirm that we are positively charming

then after clan battles we get back on our horses  and make everyone hate us

• Cool 2
  • Funny 6

Sign in to follow this