You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

How to get ARP Yamato ^^

147 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
7,954 posts
21 minutes ago, arcticstorm123 said:

Yes you too can experience the joy of hiding behind islands all game waiting for someone to make a move while being targeted to death by the FDR or MVR

Just sayin ARP Yamma aint the first one, actually IIRC compared to PR buyout ARP is a bargain as there you needed like 50k or so for straight buyout...

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
1,892 battles

Arp Ships are for doubloons in the armoury

ARP Yamato with 3 point captain and a 200 percent xp combat mission is 34,950 doubloons

Musashi camo with commander is 6000 doubloons 3 point commander and xp combat mission

Maya is 11,300 doubloons comes with 3 point captain and the xp mission

or you can fork over 66,350 doubloons (currently on sale for 15% discount so 55,950 doubloons) and get all of it but the commanders are 10 point captains and you get the ARP main battery director system which reduces dispersion by 7 percent but slows turret traverse by 13 percent

[SVX]
Players
1,394 posts
16,726 battles

we know we have been discussing it for the last page..............

11 minutes ago, Scorpion1366 said:

Arp Ships are for doubloons in the armoury

ARP Yamato with 3 point captain and a 200 percent xp combat mission is 34,950 doubloons

Musashi camo with commander is 6000 doubloons 3 point commander and xp combat mission

Maya is 11,300 doubloons comes with 3 point captain and the xp mission

or you can fork over 66,350 doubloons (currently on sale for 15% discount so 55,950 doubloons) and get all of it but the commanders are 10 point captains and you get the ARP main battery director system which reduces dispersion by 7 percent but slows turret traverse by 13 percent

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,416 posts
10,117 battles
25 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

So disappointed that it's a Yama clone, with legendary to boot. 

Also those prices got me like 

121587729_647840192545755_3246721137909042141_n.jpg.a716974433225c659a2b27f2af87c180.jpg

Bought it.

Dont really care ^^

Albeit I do agree. The Price is pretty High. Especially cause they didnt offer additional Goodies with the Package. Which annoys me a bit.

Normally on such Big Package Wargaming at least Throws some Goodies into the Mix. Like Signals and Camos.

120 Euro for a Premium Ship with 10 Point Captain and a Legendary Module is pretty high.

• Cool 2

Players
2,473 posts
25,710 battles

Well WG really makes a lot to discourage me for any spendings on their production. At least Black Friday in Azur Lane is closer and closer which means that all previous skins are obtinable. I know where I spend my monthly gaming spendings.

• Cool 1

[SVX]
Players
1,394 posts
16,726 battles
5 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Bought it.

Dont really care ^^

Albeit I do agree. The Price is pretty High. Especially cause they didnt offer additional Goodies with the Package. Which annoys me a bit.

Normally on such Big Package Wargaming at least Throws some Goodies into the Mix. Like Signals and Camos.

120 Euro for a Premium Ship with 10 Point Captain and a Legendary Module is pretty high.

well i supouse i thank you for funding the devolpment of the game. (but i also curse you :cap_haloween:)

• Cool 1

Players
334 posts
13,179 battles

If I was in a position to coin almost 200 euros on a ship I'd probably go the bit extra and coin free XP for a Smaland before it goes, would probably play that more, and have more fun

Players
334 posts
13,179 battles
34 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Bought it.

Dont really care ^^

10 point captain and legendary are in the Flagship bundle which is 184.06 Euros  55,950 dubs, ship alone has only 3 point captain and a mission

So yeah pretty mean, some signals wouldn't have killed them

• Cool 1

Players
7,655 posts
245 battles

Oh look i was right then, she was sold for monies. So we expect too see more tier 10’s being sold in the future.

cant wait for people with lack of discipline for spending their money to support something like battle tokens for just playing the game like that did in that pubg rip off.

sad but not surprising the gaming industry like most has been trash for sometime.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
283 posts
6,940 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Noif said:

Poor those souls who have tossed their money for rare ARP Yammy. This also makes me worry about new players who have a big wallet, buy that ARP Yamato and play in T10 mm without a clue how to play on her.

i've seen people with 10k+ games and no clue how to play ^^ i doubt this will change much

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
2,191 posts
15,722 battles
27 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

Bought it.

Dont really care ^^

If I buy it I'm just going to do a secondary build with MBR mod. in slot 6. 

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,416 posts
10,117 battles
29 minutes ago, albin322 said:

well i supouse i thank you for funding the devolpment of the game. (but i also curse you :cap_haloween:)

No Problem :P

Jealousy and Bafflement are Generally the Best Complements ^^

22 minutes ago, arcticstorm123 said:

If I was in a position to coin almost 200 euros on a ship I'd probably go the bit extra and coin free XP for a Smaland before it goes, would probably play that more, and have more fun

I got Smaland already.

9 minutes ago, arcticstorm123 said:

10 point captain and legendary are in the Flagship bundle which is over 180 Euro's 55,950 dubs

I got that one. Didnt notice the other Bundle didnt give that stuff.

4 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Oh look i was right then, she was sold for monies. So we expect too see more tier 10’s being sold in the future.

cant wait for people with lack of discipline for spending their money to support something like battle tokens for just playing the game like that did in that pubg rip off.

sad but not surprising the gaming industry like most has been trash for sometime.

Dont know how that works. But if I had to Pay for each Round that would likely not make for a good Business Model.

As I would start putting the Value of the Token vs 1 Battle which is almost certain to make me Quit the Game

2 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

If I buy it I'm just going to do a secondary build with MBR mod. in slot 6. 

lol

Not sure why you would do that.

Use Shikishima for that ^^

[XTREM]
Players
2,191 posts
15,722 battles
2 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

lol

Not sure why you would do that.

Use Shikishima for that ^^

I already do 

116707837_118891543247910_4764833995104812823_n.jpg.3f5970b843520fe7d4db19d38f25b95d.jpg

• Funny 1

[ZEN]
Players
1,461 posts
15,229 battles

Was looking forward to it, then found out they were just selling a tech tree T10 ship that you can get for free at more than the cost of a unique T8 premium ship... Massively disappointed, gonna pass this one even though I have almost all the previous collaboration ships, except AL Littorio and AL Sovetski Rossia because they were basically copies and well over priced. If WG keep going for the easy buck like this my wallet will remain closed.

Also what happened to not selling T10 premiums, though technically you could buy the Pay2Rico if you had more money than you could ever spend...

[JOLLY]
Players
558 posts
12,015 battles

WG have crossed the rubicon in selling premiufied tier 10s for doublons, there will be no going back.

But, I hesistate to criticize them for this, players have been buying their way to tier 10 since the game launched via free XP, while credits to obtain tier 10 are sold in the Premium shop too. The Research Bureau made monetization of Legendary Modules possible (via free xp conversion money sink), opening a breach for full on monetization we are now seeing, Yamato with UU for 55000 doublons or 150€. (to me these prices are quite insane, and quite sad.)

• Cool 2

Players
334 posts
13,179 battles
13 minutes ago, LoveZeppelin said:

WG have crossed the rubicon in selling premiufied tier 10s for doublons, there will be no going back.

But, I hesistate to criticize them for this, players have been buying their way to tier 10 since the game launched via free XP, while credits to obtain tier 10 are sold in the Premium shop too. The Research Bureau made monetization of Legendary Modules possible (via free xp conversion money sink), opening a breach for full on monetization we are now seeing, Yamato with UU for 55000 doublons or 150€. (to me these prices are quite insane, and quite sad.)

I don't have a real problem with WG selling tier X premiums, as you say there have been ways of coining Tier X ships for some time, and the "Admiral" ship bundles are normally in excess of 100 euros for lower tier ships, what is an arm twist though is the UU only being in the "Arp Flagship" bundle, I don't see it in the RB unique upgrades section, and you can bet the normal Yamato one isn't compatible, so it's either "buy this package or go without"

• Cool 1

[JOLLY]
Players
558 posts
12,015 battles
1 hour ago, Chaos_Umbra said:

Also what happened to not selling T10 premiums, though technically you could buy the Pay2Rico if you had more money than you could ever spend...

many thousands of players bought PR outright. I remember watching the stats on proships of PR ownership steadily rise, even as the PR meltdown unfolded. Too many people have more money than sense (or cannot afford to spend so much, but do anyway)/ This really is a candy crush generation, shiny pixels are the new gold.

• Cool 2

[SM0KE]
Players
7,166 posts
15,646 battles
2 hours ago, LoveZeppelin said:

to me these prices are quite insane, and quite sad.

I don't disagree, but fwiw (as I remarked on another thread) the price for ARP Yamato alone is - ballpark - similar to what you would pay to free xp the entire silver line with the normal 1:25 conversion rate.

Oh well, that's the precedent set; I imagine we'll start to see more direct purchase T10s now (I'm not seeing the sort of dumpster fire - so far - over this that might make WG not repeat the exercise).

[ZEN]
Players
1,461 posts
15,229 battles
7 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

What's special about the ARP Yamato?

It's a Yamato with a different camo, a unique captain voiceover and you can move captains onto it freely cause it is a special Ship... that's it...

• Cool 1

[TBU]
Players
130 posts
Vor 46 Minuten, Shaka_D sagte:

What's special about the ARP Yamato?

She is available for money, so you do not need to play this free to play game and may instead jump into the endgame without any experience.

Oh, and it looks like you get this superduperspeciul module which so many people grinded for months or wasted RP for...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Beta Tester
44 posts
19,814 battles

I did want them becus i have the other ARP ship but i did get them for FREE and i WILL NOT PAY THAT MUCH FOR 3 SHIPS. SCREW YOU WG!!!!! :Smile-angry:*EDIT*

• Cool 1

[CHEFT]
Players
12 posts
12,686 battles

Talk about a waste of money.

Not surprised at WG taking advantage of whales to get a quick cash grab, it's standard now in their collaborations.

• Cool 2

[3DKM]
Players
279 posts
2,923 battles
Vor 9 Stunden, Marblehead_1 sagte:

Well WG really makes a lot to discourage me for any spendings on their production. At least Black Friday in Azur Lane is closer and closer which means that all previous skins are obtinable. I know where I spend my monthly gaming spendings.

Tbh they make me to NOT spend any money at all if they keep following their strategy...sometimes i think that they are abandoning their core base. Maybe they want to exchange them with more fresh players (from the lootbox/microtransaction generation) since they are more willingly to pay those big prices ?! 

• Cool 4