Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

How to get ARP Yamato ^^

147 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SINT]
Players
1,132 posts
23,895 battles
17 minutes ago, fumtu said:

 

PR was also never "sold" for in game resources and still has the same status as all other T10 premiums.

Well in theory PR was not sold and available for event points by  "just doing slavelabour" during the missions on a very thight time frame..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,333 posts
31,041 battles
12 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

Well in theory PR was not sold and available for event points by  "just doing slavelabour" during the missions on a very thight time frame..

 

It was available just for doubloons. Sure it was very expensive but still could be obtained without grinding a single mission. Also what do you expect for APR Yamato? Just like PR it will be "event" ship obtainable for very limited time as were all other ARP ships. So my guess would be some temporary resource available from containers, doubloons or combination those two.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,423 posts
10,163 battles
9 hours ago, PeteEarthling said:

I see, so there will be T10+ ships instead of T11 ships when the time comes.

 

Special T10s have been around for Years now Mate.

Ohio (Research Bureau), Stalingrad (Steel Ship), Yoshino (Coal Ship), Hayate (Free Exp Ship)

are also Special T10s

 

So far the only Difference I know about. Is that Special T10 Ships do not get the Premium Bonuses for higher Income.

Regular Premium Ships from the Shop usually earn more Credits and possibly also have higher Exp Modifiers.

Thanks to that T8 and T9 Premium Ships are usually considered the Top Pick when you want to Farm Credits and Free Exp. As they tend to get the highest Earnings. Albeit on the Exp side this is Contested as WG does not Publish Individual Exp Modifiers for Ships hence we only knowing for sure about the Credit Modifier that seems to be the case for all T8-T9 Premium Ships.

 

T10 Special Ships do not get that. Their Income is the same as a Regular T10s. Bonusses only being available for Perma or Consumable Camos.

 

 

This is not related to T11 by the way.

T11 does not Exist yet and is not Confirmed to be Added.

Its merely a Possibility which Wargaming a few Years ago Denied and which currently WG is not Denying anymore but also not Confirming. Usually saying something non binding like should it happen it wont be in the next few Years etc.

Which is why there is Suspicions that T11 might be coming to the Game at some Point.

But thats all just Guesses and Estimates. Its not relevant to this Topic. As ARP Yamato was Confirmed to be a T10 Special Ship in the Devblog about a Month ago already.

 

The Patchnotes just Include them being Added to the Game Files. Which is usually something that is done when the Ship is given out to Supertesters (if its a new Ship) or if the Ship is Planned for Release within this or the next Update. (Which is more likely in this case as ARP Yamato seems to be a 1 to 1 Copy of the Standard Yamato for now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[I-J-N]
Players
7,031 posts
35 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

 

Special T10s have been around for Years now Mate.

Ohio (Research Bureau), Stalingrad (Steel Ship), Yoshino (Coal Ship), Hayate (Free Exp Ship)

are also Special T10s

 

So far the only Difference I know about. Is that Special T10 Ships do not get the Premium Bonuses for higher Income.

Regular Premium Ships from the Shop usually earn more Credits and possibly also have higher Exp Modifiers.

Thanks to that T8 and T9 Premium Ships are usually considered the Top Pick when you want to Farm Credits and Free Exp. As they tend to get the highest Earnings. Albeit on the Exp side this is Contested as WG does not Publish Individual Exp Modifiers for Ships hence we only knowing for sure about the Credit Modifier that seems to be the case for all T8-T9 Premium Ships.

 

T10 Special Ships do not get that. Their Income is the same as a Regular T10s. Bonusses only being available for Perma or Consumable Camos.

 

 

This is not related to T11 by the way.

T11 does not Exist yet and is not Confirmed to be Added.

Its merely a Possibility which Wargaming a few Years ago Denied and which currently WG is not Denying anymore but also not Confirming. Usually saying something non binding like should it happen it wont be in the next few Years etc.

Which is why there is Suspicions that T11 might be coming to the Game at some Point.

But thats all just Guesses and Estimates. Its not relevant to this Topic. As ARP Yamato was Confirmed to be a T10 Special Ship in the Devblog about a Month ago already.

 

The Patchnotes just Include them being Added to the Game Files. Which is usually something that is done when the Ship is given out to Supertesters (if its a new Ship) or if the Ship is Planned for Release within this or the next Update. (Which is more likely in this case as ARP Yamato seems to be a 1 to 1 Copy of the Standard Yamato for now)

 

Any idea how a tier X special ship economy would compare against a tech tree X with permanent camo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,958 posts
2 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Any idea how a tier X special ship economy would compare against a tech tree X with permanent camo?

They in general (ships have individual modifiers and they are not public AFAIK so some small differences might occur) earn the same and repair costs are half the price of a silver ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,043 posts
3,898 battles
2 minuti fa, Karasu_Hidesuke ha scritto:

Any idea how a tier X special ship economy would compare against a tech tree X with permanent camo?

They work like premium ships, but they don't have any credit modifier.

Cattura.JPG.1d5240616c2ff524ee6b28d87e2b0843.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[I-J-N]
Players
7,031 posts
1 minute ago, Yedwy said:

They in general (ships have individual modifiers and they are not public AFAIK so some small differences might occur) earn the same and repair costs are half the price of a silver ship

 

So, possibly worth it depending on how expensive they are to get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[I-J-N]
Players
7,031 posts
1 minute ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

They work like premium ships, but they don't have any credit modifier.

Cattura.JPG.1d5240616c2ff524ee6b28d87e2b0843.JPG

 

Ah, okay. So the special X's are just the same then as silver X's with a perma camo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,043 posts
3,898 battles
Proprio ora, Karasu_Hidesuke ha scritto:

 

Ah, okay. So the special X's are just the same then as silver X's with a perma camo?

this helps 

d4f6rz8z7jo31.thumb.png.1cbbe61d921765e6311fe2b626089be3.png

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
7,172 posts
15,672 battles
2 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

So the special X's are just the same then as silver X's with a perma camo?

Top line, yes, but the special T10s are more profitable due to having half the service cost of the silver ones...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[I-J-N]
Players
7,031 posts
1 minute ago, Verblonde said:

Top line, yes, but the special T10s are more profitable due to having half the service cost of the silver ones...

 

We'll have to see then when the details about ARP Yamato come in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
7,172 posts
15,672 battles
1 minute ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

 

We'll have to see then when the details about ARP Yamato come in.

True, but that's how the others work; as far as I know the ARP Yamato is a another 'special' too...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[I-J-N]
Players
7,031 posts
1 minute ago, Verblonde said:

True, but that's how the others work; as far as I know the ARP Yamato is a another 'special' too...

 

I'm beginning to get intrigued. :Smile_glasses:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,656 posts
245 battles
53 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

 

Special T10s have been around for Years now Mate.

Ohio (Research Bureau), Stalingrad (Steel Ship), Yoshino (Coal Ship), Hayate (Free Exp Ship)

are also Special T10s

 

So far the only Difference I know about. Is that Special T10 Ships do not get the Premium Bonuses for higher Income.

Regular Premium Ships from the Shop usually earn more Credits and possibly also have higher Exp Modifiers.

Thanks to that T8 and T9 Premium Ships are usually considered the Top Pick when you want to Farm Credits and Free Exp. As they tend to get the highest Earnings. Albeit on the Exp side this is Contested as WG does not Publish Individual Exp Modifiers for Ships hence we only knowing for sure about the Credit Modifier that seems to be the case for all T8-T9 Premium Ships.

 

T10 Special Ships do not get that. Their Income is the same as a Regular T10s. Bonusses only being available for Perma or Consumable Camos.

 

 

This is not related to T11 by the way.

T11 does not Exist yet and is not Confirmed to be Added.

Its merely a Possibility which Wargaming a few Years ago Denied and which currently WG is not Denying anymore but also not Confirming. Usually saying something non binding like should it happen it wont be in the next few Years etc.

Which is why there is Suspicions that T11 might be coming to the Game at some Point.

But thats all just Guesses and Estimates. Its not relevant to this Topic. As ARP Yamato was Confirmed to be a T10 Special Ship in the Devblog about a Month ago already.

 

The Patchnotes just Include them being Added to the Game Files. Which is usually something that is done when the Ship is given out to Supertesters (if its a new Ship) or if the Ship is Planned for Release within this or the next Update. (Which is more likely in this case as ARP Yamato seems to be a 1 to 1 Copy of the Standard Yamato for now)

There is dat one Tier 11 ship doe. The something 140. Be the worst ship in the game and maybe the best simultaneously if it ever got released and given homing torps lol.

When weegee neither confirms nor deny that means they are seriously considering something and will arrive a few years in the future from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,958 posts
1 hour ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

So, possibly worth it depending on how expensive they are to get?

ARP Yamato? She is worth it if you a) dont have a Yama permaflage or b) you dont have Yamato period, otherwise IDK, probs only for Anime fans...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[I-J-N]
Players
7,031 posts
2 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

ARP Yamato? She is worth it if you a) dont have a Yama permaflage or b) you dont have Yamato period, otherwise IDK, probs only for Anime fans...

 

I have the HSF camo, with luck it might have the same stats as the doubloon permacamo, haven't checked, though. Depends on the grind/pricing, too, but one consideration for a tier X would be any future snowflakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,958 posts
25 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

I have the HSF camo, with luck it might have the same stats as the doubloon permacamo, haven't checked, though. Depends on the grind/pricing, too, but one consideration for a tier X would be any future snowflakes.

It doesnt have same specs as the gold permacamo, i have both

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
680 posts
10 hours ago, CptBarney said:

There is dat one Tier 11 ship doe. The something 140. Be the worst ship in the game and maybe the best simultaneously if it ever got released and given homing torps lol.

When weegee neither confirms nor deny that means they are seriously considering something and will arrive a few years in the future from now.

ARP I-401 and that is a joke.

 

Tier XI would be post war development of the 50-70's and thats the snag, the last USN cruiser was the USS Long Beach that was completed as a guided missile cruiser as the VMF last cruiser is already in the game, its the Mikhail Kutuzov/Irian as they were followed by ... guided missile cruisers with the RN being the Minotaur and Tiger as their last "all guns" cruisers being eventually refit to being ... guided missile cruisers.

 

After WW II capital ship development moved towards frigates, destroyers and guided missile cruisers and WG have apparently tested missiles, they also apparently werent happy about it because imagine you being on a Iowa and suddenly you have a ship firing at you beyond your weapon or even spotting ranged what would be a guided missile, if we already have the Reeeeeeeemove CVs then imagine the pepes that guided BVR missiles would bring.

 

And battleships would be dead as WG already was forced to fantasy/paper ships to fill in Tier IX-X slots as CV would really be overpowered simply because technological development was very focused on projection of force as well bypassing AA defenses, imagine what would be very fast planes that would simply drop Anti-Ship missiles without WW II AA defenses being able to stop then.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,429 posts
5,713 battles
10 minutes ago, Furius_Marius said:

at least i hope they put some mission to get the ARP takao or something...

I really doubt you will get ARP ship that was in game as part of event 4 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
65 posts
6,323 battles

Well this Killed my Enthusiasm for this event and its a shame as I really like Arpeggio of blue Steel, but whatever happened to the never selling a T10 WG have said alot but this is something they have clung to for a long time one can argue with PR you could buy it but this is literaly straight up buying.

Maybe we might have some missions to get more of the Myōkō class perhaps but I find that unlikely at this rate.

Well all in all this could cause quite the firestorm depending on how they handle this, I mean would it have been too hard to make it a mission for those with Yamato already and for those without perhaps then a Mission that could be unlocked somehow that needs T10 to complete it and to get the ARP Yamato.

 

Oh well Might get the Musashi Camo since I got Takao last time but honestly what a Let down.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×