You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
qdfl

Racist, unacceptable messages from other player!

5 comments in this topic

[EX-TH]
Players
61 posts
15,298 battles

Hi guys,

Yesterday after a random match I received a private racist, unacceptable message from player "[edited]". I report him and also I send messages to his/her clan commander and some clan mates too.

Messages contains; "[edited]you, noob plyer, like [edited], always brainless"

I just want to warn other players that this player might send inappropriate, racist, unacceptable messages.

Regards,

• Funny 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,866 posts
6,468 battles

The forums are not the right place for this, go take it up with CS. 

Also, in case you aren't aware, referring to said player by name is against the forum rules.

Players
7,308 posts
11,668 battles
9 minutes ago, qdfl said:

I just want to warn other players that this player might send inappropriate, racist, unacceptable messages.

Well, and your post here is naming and shaming, even worse, since you dont even provide any evidence for your claim. And no, dont post any screens, that will make it worse. @Excavatus or @Allied_Winter please, thank you.

• Cool 1

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

While there are good intentions, please don't break forum rules yourself by posting names (thus violating rule 2 of the forum rules: No Naming and Shaming). Despite you yourself think this is warranted, please refrain from doing so. The forum can do nothing to resolve that problem.

Please contact customer support and report the player via ingame system too.

Thread closed.

P.S. @ForlornSailor pls use the report ;) Like the others have. I'm not always around and might miss it.

• Cool 2