Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hayashio

V-25 Jousting Tourney (Stage 2)

15 comments in this topic

[TSUN]
Community Contributor, Players, Beta Tester
367 posts
7,112 battles

The Second Stage of the V-25 Jousting Tourney (Now Annual!)

unknown.png

Bite-sized:

We will be hosting a torpedo joust tourney on the 31st of October @ 17:00. The duration of the event will be approximately 1,5-2 hours. Sign ups are not binding. There are a few prizes up for grabs. The event will be broadcast on twitch, in case you would like to watch but not participate.

Hello Forum-Goers and Warshippers!

I'd hereby like to extend an invitation to a little fun event I'll be organising together with the @Aerroon and @Data_Unavailable. As you may or may not be aware last year I hosted a v-25 jousting tourney.

This year, I'd like to open the second stage on the 31st of October, around 17:00 CEST. There are no strict sign-up requirements. If you are interested in joining, give me a signal by replying to the thread so I have a general idea of the attendee count!

The Tourney

Spoiler

Rules

The matches will be a free-for-all/last-man-standing type mode. Players will be put into one team, they will line up around a central area, and then we'll have at it. Front facing launchers only; All consumables and flags allowed. The last person to live will be declared the winner of the match.

Prizes

While this is a mostly fun-oriented tourney, there will be stuff up for grabs - namely some camouflage codes and CCT containers.

Broadcast

The match will be broadcast on twitch.tv - either here, or here! You can tune in if you don't want to participate (or tune in if you are participating). We'd be happy to welcome you, regardless.

Judging by the size and success of the event we may do this more frequently and/or on a bigger scale!

If there are any questions I'd be happy to answer them here directly. Stay safe, have a lovely weekend, and I'll see you out there!

• Cool 4

[MIRAI]
[MIRAI]
Beta Tester
195 posts
6,739 battles

Brother!
I think it is time for me to return playing, the seven seas were safe for far too long!!!
Muhahahahahahahahahaha
HA↗HA↘HA↗HA↘HA↗HA↘HA↗HA

• Funny 2

[TSUN]
Community Contributor
2,143 posts
10,512 battles

If you don't join this, can you really say that you're a World of Warships player?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[XTREM]
Players
101 posts
10,177 battles
On 10/22/2020 at 5:22 PM, Hayashio said:

The Second Stage of the V-25 Jousting Tourney (Now Annual!)

unknown.png

Bite-sized:

We will be hosting a torpedo joust tourney on the 31st of October @ 17:00. The duration of the event will be approximately 1,5-2 hours. Sign ups are not binding. There are a few prizes up for grabs. The event will be broadcast on twitch, in case you would like to watch but not participate.

Hello Forum-Goers and Warshippers!

I'd hereby like to extend an invitation to a little fun event I'll be organising together with the @Aerroon and @Data_Unavailable. As you may or may not be aware last year I hosted a v-25 jousting tourney.

This year, I'd like to open the second stage on the 31st of October, around 17:00 CEST. There are no strict sign-up requirements. If you are interested in joining, give me a signal by replying to the thread so I have a general idea of the attendee count!

The Tourney

Hide contents

Rules

The matches will be a free-for-all/last-man-standing type mode. Players will be put into one team, they will line up around a central area, and then we'll have at it. Front facing launchers only; All consumables and flags allowed. The last person to live will be declared the winner of the match.

Prizes

While this is a mostly fun-oriented tourney, there will be stuff up for grabs - namely some camouflage codes and CCT containers.

Broadcast

The match will be broadcast on twitch.tv - either here, or here! You can tune in if you don't want to participate (or tune in if you are participating). We'd be happy to welcome you, regardless.

Judging by the size and success of the event we may do this more frequently and/or on a bigger scale!

If there are any questions I'd be happy to answer them here directly. Stay safe, have a lovely weekend, and I'll see you out there!

I'd love to participate in this

[TSUN]
367 posts
7,112 battles

Terribly sorry everyone, I have made a mistake when displaying the time. it is CET, not CEST! I forgot about DST. That means 3 hours from now

[TSUN]
367 posts
7,112 battles
19 minutes ago, LoneChairMan said:

Where do I find out what training room to join?

The training room will be marked with V-25 joust. We'll be streaming the whole thing for coordination, too. So keep an eye on the training rooms around 17:00 CET