Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zetank38

How can I get the Eagle camo for Kansas

18 comments in this topic

[SURIA]
Players
66 posts
4,818 battles

I have currently 13 050 tokens and with the last missions I can earn up to 15 450 tokens. The price for the camo is 18 000 tokens. Is there any missions I missed ?

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,095 posts
13,759 battles
Just now, Zetank38 said:

I have currently 13 050 tokens and with the last missions I can earn up to 15 450 tokens. The price for the camo is 18 000 tokens. Is there any missions I missed ?

There should be another one this weekend for additional token if I remember correctly - otherwise you have to spend doubloons. 

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
439 posts
13,514 battles

The two weekend mission chains we had depended on how much you played in previous patch, if I remember correctly. Since I play quite a lot, I was able to earn enough tokens to get the camo. If you haven't gotten enough tokens, I fear spending doubloons may be the only option to get enough tokens for the camo. 

• Cool 3

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,286 posts
5 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

There should be another one this weekend for additional token if I remember correctly

You can get even more American Tokens for completing chains of combat missions that are available on the weekends of the second and third weeks after the release of the Update. The difficulty of the chains, as well as the number of Tokens that you can receive, depends on your activity during the previous updates.

10 minutes ago, Zetank38 said:

and with the last missions I can earn up to 15 450 tokens

with 12.900 for the directive missions this means you received only additonal 2.550 from the weekend missions. Did you skip one weekends mission, since 2.550 is the total tokens for the 3-task-chain?

Players
10,377 posts
12,044 battles
1 hour ago, Zetank38 said:

AFAIK you can't get permanent camouflages or anything above initial three cheapest bundles without opening your wallet.

• Cool 1

[SINT]
Players
1,102 posts
23,341 battles

You need 12.000 tokens to complete the first 3 packages ( with camo and flags). If you complete all regular missions you finish with 12.900 tokens. After that the 4th package becomes available for 6000 tokens. So, assuming you did not spend tokens on other rewards, you need atleast 5100 tokens from the combined weekend missions completed. Mind that if you had longer missions you would have needed them finished too since you mostly need the final reward of 1050 tokens for completing the entire mission set.

So if I look at my current position. I have the Kansas ( having finished 5 of the 4th week mission set) And get the tokens from 2 weekly missions. I still need to finish one of the remaining week 4 mission to assure the required 4th package with the perm camo. So either 500k dmg with Kansas or 85 scout and caps with a dd.

If WG throws another weekly mission in this weekend it becomes easier for people who missed some tokens.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,286 posts
1 minute ago, Panocek said:

AFAIK you can't get permanent camouflages or anything above initial three cheapest bundles without opening your wallet.

as I said: as long as you got at least the mission chains with 3 sub tasks (on both weekends), you can end up with 18.000 tokens (if you complete all tasks), exactly the amount needed for the Kansas camo

[KAKE]
Players
2,790 posts
6,795 battles
5 minutes ago, Panocek said:

I looked at it last night, and assuming I get around to finishing the last couple of directive tasks, I'll end up just short of 19000 tokens IIRC.

And that was with the pleb version of the weekend tasks.

Players
10,377 posts
12,044 battles
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

as I said: as long as you got at least the mission chains with 3 sub tasks (on both weekends), you can end up with 18.000 tokens (if you complete all tasks), exactly the amount needed for the Kansas camo

In my case I'm precisely 150 tokens short from getting Kansas camo, looking at the event missions.

Not that I need it, as I have no intention of playing or keeping the ship in first place.

[BASIC]
Players
801 posts
21,862 battles

Why you need perma camo for this fatboy? Just grind to Minnesota using your expendable camos and forget kansas even exists :Smile_teethhappy:

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,286 posts
8 minutes ago, Zetank38 said:

Well I hope there will have an other weekend mission.

there were only two chains announced, for the second and third weekend, so I wouldn't expect more...

• Cool 1

Players
352 posts
9,109 battles

I've gathered over 18k tokens from completing almost all the available missions and not spending a penny, but the last thing I will do is use them for the permanent camo on a ship I will almost certainly never play in a Random Battle ever again.

Those tokens can pick up approximately 240 reasonable expendable camos and these will be useful over time.

• Cool 1

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,567 posts
18,223 battles

Having played the weekend extra missions, I currently have 18300 tokens. I haven't spent a dime in the doubloon bundles and still could get 1200 tokens in missions I haven't finished.

Now my main concern is whether I have to buy the permanent camo for Kansas or use them to get expendable camos.

[SVX]
Players
1,383 posts
16,392 battles
24 minutes ago, JapLance said:

Having played the weekend extra missions, I currently have 18300 tokens. I haven't spent a dime in the doubloon bundles and still could get 1200 tokens in missions I haven't finished.

Now my main concern is whether I have to buy the permanent camo for Kansas or use them to get expendable camos.

do you need more expandeble cammos then get that! are you gonna play kansas after you have minnesota ? then get the premium cammo!

[SINT]
Players
1,102 posts
23,341 battles
1 hour ago, Logan_MountStuart said:

I've gathered over 18k tokens from completing almost all the available missions and not spending a penny, but the last thing I will do is use them for the permanent camo on a ship I will almost certainly never play in a Random Battle ever again.

Those tokens can pick up approximately 240 reasonable expendable camos and these will be useful over time.

Well you don’t spend all 18.000 on the camo but the first 12.000 on 3 camo and flags packages..

So 6000 tokens is a perm camo for a rather meh ( I am nice here for the Kansas)T8 boat or 6 million in credits or x number of flags or some patches. Willl keep the Kansas and just wait for it to receive the Hawkings treatment ( receiving further buffs in each update)..

[SM0KE]
Players
6,948 posts
15,455 battles
2 hours ago, Panocek said:

I was able to get the eagle cammo without spending a penny, when I completed the directive to get the T8; I have been playing quite a lot recently though, so I suspect I may have got the maximum weekend missions available...

Sign in to follow this