You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Warships Stories. Who challenged the "Big Three?"

31 comments in this topic

Players
1,956 posts
10,233 battles

@Crysantos, is that you?! i lost the signal when you entered inside the structure, i'm tracking movements all over the place! (halo ce reference(

srsly, was that you saying: (clearing throat) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

[OCTO]
Players
1,257 posts
30,253 battles
On 10/21/2020 at 3:37 PM, The_Scrofula said:

Probably better enjoyed under the influence of drugs.

Tried....

Not really...

• Funny 3

[TACHA]
Players
1,174 posts
On 10/22/2020 at 11:43 AM, YabbaCoe said:

Apart from the screaming part, how would you rate the rest of the video? If you know in advance this is supposed to be funny video (for historical ships, or details of the models, we have different series).

Honestly, not as highly as the rest of the series so far. I get that they're intended to familiarise people with the new lines in a more light-hearted manner, but with this one it felt like there was just too much going on, it was quite distracting. Also, although of course it's a highly subjective matter, I didn't really find it funny personally. I think the core premise (the team competition between the battleship lines) was not as strong as the story-driven ones from earlier videos, or possibly just wasn't given enough room to develop. I presume we'll be seeing another video for the Italian battleships before too long as per the hint at the end?

Players
45 posts
8,199 battles

Sorry for the thread necromancy but, I was wondering if there will be any more instalments in the warship stories series?  We had quite a lot of new ships come after this, which I think was the last one.  Would be a shame to discontinue this series, personally I quite liked it even if not all of them are equally good...

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,129 posts
4,562 battles
12 hours ago, BlueNautilus said:

Sorry for the thread necromancy but, I was wondering if there will be any more instalments in the warship stories series?  We had quite a lot of new ships come after this, which I think was the last one.  Would be a shame to discontinue this series, personally I quite liked it even if not all of them are equally good...

That is a very good question. I will try to investigate, if we are planning any new episodes of this series.

But probably it stopped because our video team is currently focusing on other videos, for example new versions of How it Works, Dry Docks, Naval Legends and Ships comparison.