You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Warships Stories. Who challenged the "Big Three?"

29 comments in this topic

Players
1,738 posts
14,977 battles

I watched the video.

What are you telling Me with this?

Sorry I did not understand the message.

25 minutes ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Detective Kléberot, shinobi Hayate, bogatyr Alexander Nevsky, and Agent Z-35! Who's next?

Read it on the portal

• Cool 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,264 posts

I've said I enjoyed the other Videos but this is just TOTAL BULLSHIP FGS I;m not even sure what your trying to portray, and the bit about grow to love us Jeezus there's more chance of loving a mouth ulcer than those sorry things.

• Cool 2

[-MCD-]
Players
67 posts
9,915 battles

Why are WG posting amateur trash like this? Whoever thought this is was a good idea, is completely out of touch with the community player base.

Mark :- Fail, stay behind after the lesson and we shall discuss your poor efforts and your detention.

• Cool 5
  • Bad 1

[DKK]
Players
1 post
27,124 battles

Stupidest video I've seen in a long time. I rather saw WG spend resources on optimizing the game.

• Cool 6

[WG]
WG Staff
6,820 posts
4,526 battles
Před 34 minutami Buccaneer1 řekl/a:

I watched the video.

What are you telling Me with this?

Sorry I did not understand the message.

It is part of Warships Stories. This is not to be taken very seriously, as it should be kinda "funny" stories. I know, that this is not for everyone, but it can be just another way, how to have some fun with Warships.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

Weekend Tester
1,165 posts
9,172 battles

Now this is the kind of quality content I expect from the WoWs Youtube channel. 

More Italian Mafia pls :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 2

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
608 posts
5,069 battles

Like a 7 year old made this video, and exactly it is the age limit for "funny".

[2DQT]
Players
407 posts
3,800 battles
4 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

It is part of Warships Stories. This is not to be taken very seriously, as it should be kinda "funny" stories. I know, that this is not for everyone, but it can be just another way, how to have some fun with Warships.

It's as much fun as playing your new US snail line, another abortion. Why don't you keep these videos on your company's intranet, and force interns to watch them ?

The WOWS community is a mature one for the most part, and thus this video misses the mark when it comes to appealing your audience. I even question if I would find his video funny when drunk. 

• Cool 1

Players
1,094 posts

Have to admit, the previous videos with Kléberot et al were a bit goofy, but at least they had a solid narrative thread running through from start to finish. This one felt like it was all over the place (what was up with the screaming trio in middle of the salvo-fire challenge?!), and didn't seem to hold together for me at all. Was it supposed to be something Cap was watching on TV? If so, why would he ever turn the channel away from Dasha? And did he wander off halfway through or something, given that we didn't see him or any other 'channel changes' towards the end?

Players
39 posts
7,822 battles

I quite enjoyed this one.  It's portraying the differences between the upcoming new US BBs and the existing US BBs in the form of a sports competition.  I thought some of the lines were quite funny, e.g. "The audience will love us eventaully" "Don't rotate your turrets it makes you look bad on camera" "Trainer, speed is not our thing" "Relax, I got you covered, your torpedos will be from Smith" "The newbie is getting her torpedos from Shimakaze I hope"

I personally thought the story on the whole is a neat summary of the new US BBs - just try not to watch the scene where Vermont is taking forever to load its guns, it might dissuade you from trying the new US BBs.  Also, Cap is watching the show and clearly he's bored so he randomly switches channels every now and then, and some of the brief scene you see are quite fun in their own right.  If I was to criticise one thing about this instalment, it's the ending, where the commentator goes 'what's going on', and it's not entirely clear what happened in the end - feels a bit unfinished...

I still think the first Warship Story about European DDs is the best, followed by the one about Hayate.  This new one is not quite as good, but I think it's better than the Russian Cruiser one and the Z-35 one.

Edited by BlueNautilus
typo

[BHSFL]
Players
564 posts
7 hours ago, Staines_upon_Thames said:

What the g### is this video all about?

The dangers of usage of illegal psychedelic drugs.

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff
6,820 posts
4,526 battles

Apart from the screaming part, how would you rate the rest of the video? If you know in advance this is supposed to be funny video (for historical ships, or details of the models, we have different series).

Players
376 posts
19,633 battles

Honestly with those two ships I in game I feel like we all are loosers... suckers for sure...

Players
376 posts
19,633 battles
12 hours ago, Staines_upon_Thames said:

What the g### is this video all about?

2 fat b$$$$s that no one cant love...