Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions: Battle of Leyte Gulf

7 comments in this topic

Players
361 posts
19,495 battles

I am so annoyed with whole the time ! same weekly combat mission , kill so many that , spot/cap/asistcap/defend/torpedo/fire/ or free xp/credid/damage/basexp/xp , is there  really no creative people in wows team ? , I honestly am burn out with game , I just got Kansas with those eagle camo  I equiped her with secondary build , and I set her in autopilot in co-op , and I watch you tube or do some work , so when minne-söta (inte) arrive I can unlock her , BTW dont judge me other players , I would not get bored if WG move there brains power.  

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[EUTF]
Players
279 posts
6,979 battles

I will take happily boring mission and doable than some old ones that you had to sink 20 russian cruisers when you barely see one every 10 battles and ofc in the end none wanted to play them, in the end its an easy mission to get some small reward and a flag its not liek you will get the new super duper reward.

• Cool 4

Players
361 posts
19,495 battles
43 minutes ago, Nauseica said:

I will take happily boring mission and doable than some old ones that you had to sink 20 russian cruisers when you barely see one every 10 battles and ofc in the end none wanted to play them, in the end its an easy mission to get some small reward and a flag its not liek you will get the new super duper reward.

Yeah but how long you can do the same things over and over gain ? defenition of madness is doing same things and expect diffrent resoults .

Players
3,477 posts
17,237 battles
2 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Complete a chain of combat missions dedicated to the most important naval battle of World War II.

Read it on the portal

Ok, it says:

To complete the chain, you need to earn XP and "Destroyed" ribbons, as well as deal damage to enemy ships. As a reward for completing the stages of the combat mission, you'll receive the Type 21 and MS-21camouflages. As the final reward, you'll receive 5x Sierra Bravo signals, 5x X-Ray Papa Unaone signals, and the Battle of Leyte Gulf commemorative flag.

What specifically do we have to do? How much damage? how many ships destroyed?

Are you going to tell us? Or are you going to treat us as children?

• Cool 2

[EUTF]
Players
279 posts
6,979 battles
2 hours ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

Yeah but how long you can do the same things over and over gain ? defenition of madness is doing same things and expect diffrent resoults .

I understand your logic that you dont want the same old copy/paste missions all over your mission log and do the same stuff and i will agree if the price from this missions was a super duper awesome premium ship or a unique camo for one of my favorite ships but here we are talking about few camos and a vanity flag for our ships.

Also your quote about madness isnt suitable cause we actually all of us playing a game from WG, playing with ships doing the same thing all the time - aim/sail/shoot and occasionally curse our luck cause we are teamed with low IQ players and ruin the match and we hope that someone in WG can fix matchmaking or stop rng loot boxes..... that is madness :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,252 posts

Just how many Leyte Gulf flags does one player need and Oh look ! some throw away cammo Whoopy Doo, Still being a set of Lazy :etc_swear: Money For Nothing and No Ships for Free :Smile_coin:

Sign in to follow this