Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rokko1v

free xp conversion discount?

8 comments in this topic

Players
149 posts

evening ya'll,

is there a specific date/time when WG offers the 35/1 discount on free xp or is it random?
im sitting on a ton of free xp i could convert but i really dont want to do it on 25/1 and then theres a sale like a week after.

cheers

• Cool 1

[PVE-D]
Players
277 posts
9,224 battles

WeeGee is extremely stingy on this and won't even make it public, hoping that as few people as possible see the 35/1 event so they can outshekel you for more dubloons regularly.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they never did it again because according to THE HOLY SPREADSHEET players love spending more dubloons for XP conversion!!!!1111one

• Cool 2

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles

I assume the next one might come during XMas / new year holidays....

that being said, i wouldnt convert XP into FreeXP. Its so easy to farm FreeXP these days with all those signals and camos. Not worth to throw doubloons (money) at WG for it.

• Cool 2

Players
179 posts
7,606 battles

Who converts XP to FXP anyway at such horrible rates? You need 40000 dubloons to get 1 mil FXP and buy a T10. I would've paid for it if it was 10x cheaper, but not at these rates.

• Cool 1

Players
149 posts

i hear you guys but you gotta hand it to WG that they played this well...with all this tree-reset bull**** for research points over and over its rather tempting to just throw money at them to skip a few ships here and there with free xp. 
and im sitting on like 2mil now

[CRU_]
Players
384 posts
9,871 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

I assume the next one might come during XMas / new year holidays....

that being said, i wouldnt convert XP into FreeXP. Its so easy to farm FreeXP these days with all those signals and camos. Not worth to throw doubloons (money) at WG for it.

Everything Dfens said............ FXP isn't the grind currency now, coal has replaced it. The exchange rate hasn't changed to reflect that though. FXP should be a lot cheaper.

EDIT: Actually RB is probably the new grind currency, and it is accessed through XP,  haven't done the math.

Players
149 posts
29 minutes ago, zengaze said:

EDIT: Actually RB is probably the new grind currency, and it is accessed through XP,  haven't done the math.

yep,hence my question :)

Sign in to follow this