Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ukio

Censor filter

11 comments in this topic

[OV]
Players
122 posts
11,707 battles

No, I did not found it.

Yes, I have searched and it was not in the search.

Yes, it was not on the first page, make a better search-function.

Yes I know my stats - it is average.

I am getting banned, again (in the last month), for 10 days, for bypassing the censor filter. I learned the lesson - no secret censor filter bypassing, no typing about mothers or any relatives, no F-words, nothing.

The most "aggressive" words I have used are "potato" and "autist" (so you do not think you are playing with autists, heh? Go play some more and come back).

If this is considered "insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment" , I would suggest to remove the chat at all.

Because when you are 100% of the games uptiered on T8 and all of your T10s die without killing a single enemy, and you are on top 5 more-or-less every such game, then you just want to GIVE THEM THE F! They deserve it!

....and many, many -yes-many, did I mention "MANY" more similar examples.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[OV]
Players
122 posts
11,707 battles
10 minutes ago, PeteEarthling said:

Ukio, victim of the inexplicable... where did I read about that? :Smile_trollface:

If you can prove else - I am all eyes, captain!

It is clear that matchmaking has a flag on my account - I can prove this statistically. I am tired to ask why - just accept that 

I am surprised to get banned  - when I curse like a drunk sailor, then it is normal. But this time I specifically did not say anything bad.

Nowadays- just fragile, flower kids - that is also clear.

• Boring 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,218 posts
9,490 battles
25 minutes ago, Ukio said:

If this is considered "insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment" , I would suggest to remove the chat at all.

I highly recommend a refreshing course in politness. And you are not the victim here, you are the perpetrator. 

7 minutes ago, Ukio said:

It is clear that matchmaking has a flag on my account - I can prove this statistically.

No, you cannot prove this. 

6 minutes ago, Ukio said:

Nowadays, there are no real men anymore - just fragile, flower kids - that is also clear.

Looking at all of your posts, I agree that your posts fall into the second group!

• Cool 4

[CATS]
Players
31,101 posts
15,723 battles
29 minutes ago, Ukio said:

Because when you are 100% of the games uptiered on T8 and all of your T10s die without killing a single enemy, and you are on top 5 more-or-less every such game, then you just want to GIVE THEM THE F! They deserve it!

Ships getting sunk without sinking other ships is pretty normal, otherwise we would have A LOT of draws...

[TOXIC]
Players
4,795 posts
12,260 battles
46 minutes ago, Ukio said:

(...)

The most "aggressive" words I have used are "potato" and "autist" (so you do not think you are playing with autists, heh? Go play some more and come back).

(...)

I'm pretty sure that calling people potatoes, not to mention autists, counts at least as "insults, personal attacks" and perhaps even "abuse or harassment" depending on intensity.

That being said, almost everyone loses their nerve now and then - and yet chat bans are pretty rare for most. You need to be very unlucky to get a chat-ban for a single case of bad behaviour - you need to annoy someone enough to report you manually through support ticket AND the support needs to acknowledge the thing as a big enough deal.

But things get tougher when it's not just one or two examples of questionable chat behaviour but...

1 hour ago, Ukio said:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
6,696 posts

You are playing World of Snowflakes, after all. Mustn't hurt the little snowflakes' feelings.

Seriously on topic, though, even I don't approve of downright insulting behaviour or use of slur words in game use for personal attacks against other players. It just seems that a lot of people don't have any common sense.

• Cool 4

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,329 battles
3 hours ago, Ukio said:

Nowadays- just fragile, flower kids

Fragile Flower Kids. That's a nice description. :Smile_veryhappy:   Excellent bit of 'sarcasm'.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,974 posts
15,473 battles
4 hours ago, Ukio said:

I learned the lesson

Apparently not - some basic courtesy would seem to be in order.

You really do have to try quite hard to get a chat ban; it's generally necessary to be a major Richard to trigger one...

• Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,530 posts
13,079 battles

Dear OP, 

as you mentioned in the opening post, you insulted people, you got chat banned. 

Case closed... 

Game chat, or forum is a not a place to let your frustration out on other people. 

Topic is locked.. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2