Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mantiscore

Tier X cruisers ladies and gentlemen

51 comments in this topic

Players
533 posts
9,088 battles
3 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Is there any explanation or should we just guess?

No. I think the glorious soviet craftmanship is kind of clear and known all around the world.

Of course I am talking about the healthy state of the game and the lack of favoritism of wargayming

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
832 posts
2,315 battles

Easy solution:

WG could give me all the Russian ships and my glorious 46.something% winrate will soon equalise the figures......:Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 9

Players
7,312 posts
11,668 battles
7 minutes ago, mantiscore said:

No. I think the glorious soviet craftmanship is kind of clear and known all around the world. 

Of course I am talking about the healthy state of the game and the lack of favoritism of wargayming

Aah thats the reason why you cut off the screenshot at Puerto Rico, because exactly below is ... *drumroll*

image.thumb.png.11dee44eea6fada84e510855479f8d20.png

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,214 posts
10,294 battles

Top 5, contains Soviet ships, bottom 5, contains Soviet ships- Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
533 posts
9,088 battles
5 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Aah thats the reason why you cut off the screenshot at Puerto Rico, because exactly below is ... *drumroll*

my main point of the post was the Petro and Stalin, as you can see, they are a bit distinctive from the others winrate wise

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles

We have Petro for ~3,5 months now. Lets go back to when Venezia was that new:

2months Venezia being 3,5 months in the game (released mid nov 2019, stats from dec+jan)

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/pastrecords/20200201/eu_2month/average_ship.html

>52%

Same stats a bit earlier

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/pastrecords/20200111/eu_2month/average_ship.html

Almost 53%

So should we be surprised? Not really, seeing how Petro carries radar, having match influence being even a bit easier. But its not far off from venezia at the same period.

Stalingrad is still being played by best players, there is no reason for it to plummet to 50%. Or you wanna say, people who have 60% and more WR on their acc should only win 50% with Stalingrad, even tho they win more with other TX CAs?

• Cool 7

Players
533 posts
9,088 battles
5 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

So should we be surprised? Not really, seeing how Petro carries radar, having match influence being even a bit easier. But its not far off from venezia at the same period

Venezia is also pretty strong, but i'm not complaining about that ship right now.

And using the radar as an argument is just stupid, as the Alexander Nevsky carries one as well, yet it sits at 50%, with even less games. It's quite clear which ship is disgustingly broken.

Players
2,049 posts
14,522 battles
31 minutes ago, mantiscore said:

Now do that for glorious soviet DDs. You know, for proper balans.

[JOLLY]
Players
520 posts
12,015 battles

So we are to understand that people who play Stalingrad are nolifers and are probably OP, while only potatoes play Puerto Rico?

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
5 minutes ago, mantiscore said:

And using the radar as an argument is just stupid, as the Alexander Nevsky carries one as well, yet it sits at 50%, with even less games. It's quite clear which ship is disgustingly broken. 

Difference ofc was, that Nevsky concealment is 12,8km and Petro was 11,9km before the nerfs. Soon its slightly worse.

I dont think radar in itself has too much of an impact for Petro. Maybe the 1% difference we see to Venezia in the same period. Other than that, they could aswell remove it and its still not bad. Also they should raise the ship from the waterlevel, its disgustingly low, which makes punishing it too hard.

6 minutes ago, LoveZeppelin said:

So we are to understand that people who play Stalingrad are nolifers and are probably OP, while only potatoes play Puerto Rico?

Well no, because one way to achieve PR was to no-life it and play 24/7. That wouldnt fit with the Stalingrad tho. Good people have Stalingrad, who constantly play CBs and Ranked in higher leagues. More and more "average" players get Stalingrad lately, and they perform really bad with it.

PR was "easily" obtainable by heavy whaling, and a lot of noobs bought it... thats just it. Good players didnt want to invest that amount of time or money to get a meh-ship. Also the amount of time you needed to get it 4 free was just an insult anyway.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
4,026 posts
21,570 battles

Goliath doesn't seem to be well-liked / played a lot :cap_hmm:

[ACIER]
Players
279 posts
3,020 battles
Il y a 46 minutes, mantiscore a dit :

Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.20 - 17.06.16.33 (2).png

Just the both OP russian ship have bove 54% win rate, not choking at all.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,118 posts
10,328 battles
39 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Welp, this is it I guess...Salem, hindy, yoshi and zao are apparently the worst ships in the game by far....Time to give them massive buffs, cause...you know...spreadsh1t. :cap_book:

• Cool 1

[JOLLY]
Players
520 posts
12,015 battles
11 minutes ago, lup3s said:

It isn't OP enough to be popular. Venezia and now Petro have set the bar high.

• Cool 1

[ACIER]
Players
279 posts
3,020 battles
Il y a 14 minutes, domen3 a dit :

Welp, this is it I guess...Salem, hindy, yoshi and zao are apparently the worst ships in the game by far....Time to give them massive buffs, cause...you know...spreadsh1t. :cap_book:

Not the worst just because a lot a people play it so that why good / potato players. 

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,118 posts
10,328 battles
2 minutes ago, MyAngelAkagi said:

Not the worst just because a lot a people play it so that why good / potato players. 

It was sarcasm

• Cool 1

[ACIER]
Players
279 posts
3,020 battles
Il y a 1 minute, domen3 a dit :

It was sarcasm

It's ok and l'm sorry x) 

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,975 posts
13,816 battles
25 minutes ago, lup3s said:

Boring by design. Absolutely not a bad ship, just boring.

And the grind is horrible there is not 1 decent ship in the line up until the T10 so a lot of people give up.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this